Episode 8

Kenji woke up feeling as if he was late for something and panicked about it until he remembered it was Saturday,he heard a knock on the door and said to come in.

Tsukiko : (enters the room)good morning Kenji-kun,did you sleep well this morning?

Kenji : Good morning Tsukiko,yeah I slept well and you?

Tsukiko : (closes the door behind her in respect,sits on Kenji's bed)Yeah I did and I feel great.

Kenji : Well that's good,so any particular reason you came to get me here?

Tsukiko : Oh yeah the other girls wanted me to come get you for some combat training.

Kenji : Oh that whole honing our skills cause you don't know what might happened thing.

Tsukiko : Yeah that thing,right now Kenji-kun may I please get a good morning hug?

Kenji : Yeah of course you may(he opens his arms for her requested hug) "Oh I'm shirtless aren't I?"

Tsukiko : (she hugs Kenji) Kenji-Kun your skin feels
so warm against my cheek.

Kenji : (blushing realising she noticed his unclothed torso) "Yeah she noticed" Yeah...

Tsukiko : Hehehe no need to be so flustered just because of some skin contact(she giggles softly).

Kenji : Yeah it's an involuntary reaction(his heartbeat picks up) "Why is my heart pounding?"

Tsukiko : "Oh my gosh his heart is thumping" Your heartbeat,are you attracted to me Kenji-Kun?

Kenji : "Dammit she noticed" The truth is I'm attracted to all 10 of you(his cheeks flush dark pink).

Tsukiko : (She looks up to see his red face)the heat from your blush is radiating from you,wow.

Kenji : Yeah I know(he says embarrassed) c-can we please end the hug it's overwhelming.

Tsukiko : Okay but can I get the other girls to come hug you like this Kenji-Kun?(ends the hug).

Kenji : W- Why would you do that Tsukiko I mean don't you want this moment to- like to yourself?

Tsukiko : No that would be unfair to them since their both our friends and part of the pack.

Kenji : Well uhm okay then if you want to then you can,I'd enjoy that too anyway.

Tsukiko : You sure would(giving him one final hug she leaves to get the other girls)be right back.

Kenji : "Oh my goodness what was I thinking agreeing to that please earth just swallow me."

Minutes later the rest of the girls all come into
Kenji's room together.

Kenji : Before you say anything this was Tsukiko's idea and I just agreed(he says hastily).

Kireitsune :(she hugs him)Gosh she was right you are warm Kenji-Dono!(she gushes).

Kireitsune ends the hug and the next girl gets on Kenji's bed,that girl being Tora.

Tora : (shyly)Okay here goes
(she hugs him) Wow Kenji-San,so warm(she sighs blissfully).

Tora detaches from the hug and the next girl to get to Kenji is Yukino.

Yukino : (she hugs him)hm your warm skin is a nice contrast to my cool skin.

Yukino ends it,next is Akane.

Akane : (she hugs him)Nice and warm,I feel your skin heating up, it's probably redder than mine.

Akane lets go,next in line is Gina.

Gina : (gets softly onto his bed and hugs him) Kenji-Kun why is it you blush such a shiny red?

Gina gets out of the embrace pondering her findings making way for Hyōna.

Hyōna : (she practically jumps into his arms) Oh wow Kenji-Kun your warmth is so addicting.

Hyōna pulls out of the hug and skips back to the other girls in joy and next is Chitayna.

Chitayna : (she hugs him) ooh Kenji-Senpai,Hyōna was right your warmth really is addicting.

Chitayna gets out of the hug and off Kenji's bed very happily,
next is Shishana.

Shishana : (she hugs him) I like this Kenji-Kun,your as warm as my father's mane.

Shishana feeling as if she was at home in Kenji's arms lets go and next is Jackie.

Jackie : "Don't be rude to Kenji-Kun"(she hugs him)I agree with the other girls this is nice.

She reluctantly leaves his embrace,everyone now got a hug since Tsukiko got one earlier.

Kenji : Well thanks for all the compliments(he says turning even redder now).

Everyone : it's a pleasure.

[Breakfast in the dining hall]

They all ate while making small talk with Kenji shy from what happened in his room earlier.

[Hostel training grounds]

Kenji : (Confident now that it's training) Okay all of you may attack at the same time.

First Kenji parries a punch from Jackie,then a strong palm strike from Shishana and Tora each,impressing them that he can match their strength,Gina and Akane try to force Kenji to the ground but he shoves them backwards with brute force causing them to skid to a halt almost smashing into a wall, Hyōna and Yukino attempt to catch Kenji off guard from behind so they can pin him to the ground but he backflips over them and places his palms flat against their backs almost shoving them right into Gina and Akane who catch them before they could cause a collision,Tsukiko tries to pull Kenji into a Sleeper hold but he shakes her off just before she can get her arms all the way around the back of his next,he Judo throws her onto the grass of the training field which obviously prompted a nice soft landing, Kireitsune tries to pull Kenji's feet from under him but he spins to the side and out of her way causing her to almost fall if Tsukiko didn't catch her and place her softly onto the ground next to her,just as Kenji manages to right himself Chitayna pounces on him catching him off guard and pushing him onto his back with her now on top of him,she stops with her mouth inches away from his throat breathing deeply in and out and then starts purring like a housecat,with ragged breaths from all the excitement training gives him and Chitayna's surprise attack Kenji looks up flustered at Chitayna who then promptly gets off of him and helps him up.

Kenji : Wow you 10 sure gave it your all my heart's racing,nice surprise attack Chitayna.

[Hours later at lunch time]

They all eat in silence too tired from further training after earlier to talk.

[Later supper time]

They chat about the day's training while eating and the rest is small talk.

[Hostel bed time]

Kenji gets a goodnight hug from all the girls, then everyone goes to their rooms to sleep.

Kenji : "Wow first training with the girls was awesome!"
(he falls asleep).