Episode 9

Kenji lay in his bed thinking about the previous day's training Chitayna's surprise attack.

Kenji : "Chitayna caught me of guard through speed,since she's an animorphic Cheetah like me."

He then thought deeper about it deciding that must not be the only way she snuck up on him.

Kenji : That is not it though,I am faster than her since my age advantage after all.

Thinking even deeper he thought back to the words *snuck up* then came to a conclusion.

Kenji : "That is it!" "She used stealth,come to think of it she used to stalk me hahaha"

Looking at the clock on his nightstand he saw it was 15 minutes before wake up time.

Kenji : "Okay usually one of the girls come to wake me up,I am up early though."

He thought it over in his head for a while weighing the pros and cons of getting up early.

Kenji : "I think I could get up now since I'm not tired anymore, theres no cons so I'll get up"

Getting up he puts on a short sleeve shirt and some short pants he leaves his room and locks it.

...

[5 min later at the dining table]

Kenji was eating in silence since he was alone until he felt a pair of arms circle around his neck.

??? Hehehe guess who?

Kenji : (smiling despite the blush on his face) It's Kireitsune isn't it? "It's definitely Kireitsune".

Kireitsune : Right you are(she kissed him on the cheek)how are you this morning Kenji-Dono?

Kenji : I am chilled and you? (He says despite his face taking on a bright new shade of red).

Kireitsune : Sorry for making you blush and

feel uncomfortable Kenji-Dono.

Kenji : (hearing the regret in her voice hurt him,he hugs her arms warmly) It's okay Kireitsune.

Kireitsune : Okay Kenji-Dono,may I keep giving you surprise hugs and kisses then?

Kenji : (Liking the thought more then he ever lets on he smiles)

Of course you may Kireitsune.

Kireitsune : Okay but that's my limit for breakfast,I need to be fair to the other girls.

Kenji : Oh I'm sure they'd understand but okay(he gives her arms one last warm squeeze).

Kireitsune : (gives one last squeeze too) Okay then hehe(she sits down to eat her own food).

Kenji : (he feels mischievous and smirks at her)You really are considerate aren't ya Kireitsune?

Kireitsune : "Is this really Kenji?"Ya flirting with me hehehe? (She flirts back).

Kenji : So what if I am? You are doing it back anyway(he says showing his canines playfully)

Kireitsune : Yes and I'm enjoying it though we're acting ooc(she also shows her canines playfully).

Kenji : We're allowed to have a bit of fun aren't we?(he asks teasingly reaching for her hand).

Kireitsune : Oh yes we do right?(she does the same and intertwines their fingers).

Kenji : (he plays with her fingers).

Kireitsune : (doing the same).

Blushes soon cross their faces,letting go of each others fingers they burst out laughing.

Kenji : Hahaha I can't believe we just acted in that way Kireitsune wahahahaha(he laughs hard).

Kireitsune : Yeah and to think I flirted back,innocent me flirting!bwahahaha(she laughs too).

A few minutes later the others arrived to see them laughing

and looked at them confused.

Kenji : Ahahaha why are all of you looking at us like we are crazy? Hahaha!

Kireitsune : Yeah hehehe you should seriously see your faces right now hihihi!

The others began to chuckle then they too burst out laughing, laughter filled the dining room.

Kenji : (stops laughing from reaching his limit of laughter

for the morning.

Kireitsune : (she also stops laughing for the same reason Kenji stopped for).

Everyone else's laughter soon faded away as they failed to find a source for the laughter.

Hyōna : So you two mind telling us what you were laughing at?

(she asks smirking at Kenji).

Kenji and Kireitsune noticing Hyōna's attempt at a sexy smirk chuckled just ever so slightly.

Kenji : It is an inside joke.

Kireitsune : So you won't get it.

After another few minutes of trying to get them to spit it out and failing they start eating.

...

[10 min later outside on a bench]

Kenji and Tora were chatting while Kireitsune and the others kept busy in different groups.

Kenji : So Tora why aren't you hanging with the other girls

like are they boring you?

Tora : No they aren't,I just want to learn to know you better is all Kenji-san(she says timidly).

Kenji : Well I enjoy your company and yeah I want to learn to know you better too(he says smiling).

[With Tsukiko,Gina and Akane]

Tsukiko : So what do you two think Kenji-kun and Tora are chatting about on that bench?

Gina : I do know Tora feels like she's flying among shining stars in Kenji-kun's company.

Akane : Yeah just like the rest of us when we're with Kenji-kun our blood pumps much faster.

[Kireitsune and Yukino]

Kireitsune : I wonder what Kenji-Dono and Tora-chan are chatting about outside.

Yukino : Well we know she feels much more confident around Kenji-kun,could be anything.

[With Hyōna and Shishana]

Hyōna : It bothers me that I can't find out what earlier's laughter was all about.

Shishana : Yeah but don't think about it too much okay,we got some laughter in too alright.

[Chitayna and Jackie]

Chitayna : You know I always talk about me and Kenji being destiny that's all talk.

Jackie : Don't worry Chitayna your as in love with him as all of us are so we understand.

[Back to Kenji and Tora]

Kenji and Tora sat there talking about why she is so shy and how she feels so much more comfortable and safe when he is around and that she feels she can take on the world with him next to her,suddenly a huge explosion of dust and rocks rocked them,the other girls rushed outside to check and everyone stood ready for any danger.

To be continued...