Episode 2

Last time we saw Kenji he was dragged to the agreed upon meeting spot by Kireitsune. They came to a stop on what looked like a lawn in the open square( *open as in a roofless living room sized block* )that was in the middle of the hostel,Kenji saw 9 other girls with ears and tails out.

Kireitsune : Okay Kenji here we are,I'll go stand with the other girls(she walks over to them).

Kenji : Okay let's do this thing(he brings out his ears and tail)then he sees one girl eyeing him hard).

Kireitsune : Cool as you already know me but I'm Kireitsune Minamoto from the fox family.

Girl 2 : I'm Chitayna Yamamoto and I'm from the official
other Cheetah family(smirks).

Girl 3 : I'm Hyōna Watanabe and I'm from the Leopard clan family(she smiles sexily)

Girl 4 : I'm Yukino Izumi and I'm from the Snow Leopard family(she says coolly).

Girl 5 : I'm Shishana Yamada and I'm from the Lion family
(she roars lightly)

Girl 6 : I'm Tora Sakurai and I'm from the Tiger family(she says shyly) Uhm nice to meet you.

Girl 7 : I'm Tsukiko Hinamoto and I'm from the Wolf family,
you can count on me

Girl 8 : I'm Jackie Furakawa and I'm from the Jackal family,I know my name is predominantly male.

Girl 9 : I'm Gina Miura and I'm from the Coyote family,I hope you will shine bright here.

Girl 10 : And I'm Akane Matsuda from the Dhole family, you
will always be safe in my care.

After they all introduced themselves to him
he spoke up.

I'm Kenji Shedji and as you're all probably aware I'm part of the first Cheetah family and that my father's Akio Shedji,the man who got  everyone to stop being in clans and start making families,but I ask you to treat me like a normal teenage boy and not a prince because the ten of you are also royalty,princesses to be more precise.

They all nodded their heads.

Kireitsune : (walks over to Kenji and gives him a great big hug)Welcome here officially.

The others walk over to him as well to officially welcome him.

Chitayna : (Also hugs Kenji quite tightly)Oh handsome,destiny put you here to meet me).

Hyōna : (throws herself into Kenji's arms) Your such a cutie you know that?

Yukino : (She pulls him into a friendly one arm hug) nice to meet you man.

Shishana : (Gives him a bone crushing hug causing a gasp(nice to meet ya,welcome to the pride.

Tora : (She shyly gives him a soft hug) Uhm like I said earlier it's nice to meet you Kenji.

Tsukiko : (hugs Kenji too) Welcome to the pack,looking forward to you being our Alpha.

Jackie : (shakes Kenji's hand) well I guess it's nice to meet you,not like I care that much

Gina : (she gives him a hug like the others)I'm sure we're going to have a bright time

Akane : (She gives him a little hug too) I protect my friends so we'll get along just fine.

Kenji : You all seem like quite nice people,I'll have to get used to your attitude though Jackie.

Kireitsune : Now before things get rough,Tora let's show Kenji around the hostel a little bit okay.

Tora : So uhm like what do
you say Kenji like may we
show you around.

Kenji : Sure thing you too,btw Chitayna please stop with the possessive thing it bothers me.

Chitayna : Oh Kenji I'll try but there's nothing that can keep us apart for long.

Kenji : Yeah yeah just keep this to a minimum anyway I'll see the rest of you around supper time.

Kireitsune : Okay let's go!(she links with Kenji's right arm while Tora links his left bashfully).

Tora : Please take good care of us and uhm please hide your ears and tail when we're in the town.

Kenji : Oh yeah I forgot about that,also coming from another town(hides his ears and tail).

They leave and first they show him around the hostel then
they head into the city.

Kenji : So Kireitsune and Tora can you tell me a little bit
more about yourself.

Kireitsune : Well people say I'm a little bit foxy everytime I am standing up for my friends.

Kenji : Haha if the normal humans even knew that foxy has nothing to do with attitude.

Tora : Their just ignorant,anyway I'm kind of shy and timid but that's just how I am.

Kenji : I'm sure your friends adore you,even the quirky
ones am I right Kireitsune?

Kireitsune : Yeah that's completely true Tora-chan we
are all here for you.

Tora : Thank you Kireitsune-san your always so nice to people, that's why you are cool.

Kireitsune : Oh thank you Tora-chan so Kenji-dono what else is there you want to know?

Kenji : Everything that you can tell me about yourself no matter what it is.

Tora : Okay you've probably noticed but I like anything with stripes specially clothes.

Kireitsune : As you can see I like anything that can put a smile
on someone's face.

Kenji : Wow you two have great taste in things,you can already guess things about me though.

Kireitsune : Yes like your not very picky about what you wear,eat and so forth right?

Tora : And how your a nice person who would always be there for friends and loved ones.

Kenji : Yeah that was pretty easy to notice wasn't it haha,well you two do seem pretty smart.

They walk around town with Kireitsune and Tora showing him around the town,the shops,street vendors,other schools from
the outside and so on.

They get home later,eat supper, bath and all go to bed while Kenji reflects on his first day.

Kenji : "These girls are all so nice but I'll have to watch out for Chitayna,get used to Jackie too."

He thinks as he drifts of to sleep and rests in a peace
filled atmosphere.