Episode 11

Kenji woke up Monday morning feeling a little bit sore from the big fight from yesterday.

Kenji : "Yesterday was crazy like the guy just came from out of nowhere."

Hearing a knock on the door Kenji says they may enter and in come today's companions.

Tsukiko : Hey there Kenji I'm guessing your also still sore from yesterday.

Gina : Yeah that was just crazy.

Akane : More like out of whack.

Kenji : Yeah but you three and the others took more hits than me.

Tsukiko : Okay we'll see you at breakfast bye.

Gina : Yeah bye Kenji-Kun.

Akane : Till then bye.

Kenji : Yeah see you at breakfast.

The three girls left the room and Kenji got dressed.

[Later at breakfast].

Kenji arrived in the dining room to see everyone looking sore.

Kenji : Good morning girls.

Everyone : Also morning Kenji.

Kenji gets to his seat at the table and starts eating his breakfast.

Kenji : So who else is sore from yesterday?

Hyōna : I am surely,Kenji-Kun care to give me a massage?(she asks teasingly).

Kenji : (Almost spitting out his coffee he chokes and has a coughing fit)What?!

Kireitsune : (Rushes to Kenji's side patting him on the back)Oh Kenji-Dono are you alright?

Chitayna : Aw c'mon Hyōna you can't just say such things while he's eating or drinking.

Jackie : Don't be so weird in the dining room Hyōna!

Hyōna : Uhm I'm really sorry kenji-Kun(she says feeling pretty bad).

Kenji : It's okay you just surprised me,I should know you'd try to get my attention like this.

Tora : Aww Kenji-san your so forgiving.

Shishana : Seeing as we're all so sore let's go to the secret hot springs after school.

Kenji : Wait we have secret hotsprings?!

Yukino : Yeah we do.

Tsukiko : We sure do.

Gina : Yes but these ones are special they sooth pain and after getting out we glow.

Akane : The best part is that the natural colour of those specific hotsprings is a deep red.

Kenji : Wow that's awesome!

Hyōna : It sure is kenji-Kun.

Kenji : After school and dinner okay?

Girls : Agreed!

[School]

Kenji : So how do you 3 think this week will be?

Tsukiko : As long as our pack is strong it'll be alright.

Gina : We will all shine brightly.

Akane : We'll be ready for any fights that's for sure.

Kenji : To think we got attacked on our hostel grounds.

Tsukiko : Yeah we really needed to put our team work to good use.

Gina : Yeah that guy gave us quite the hard time.

Akane : No kidding the guy came from nowhere.

Kenji : Oh well we got a little stronger than before because of the fight against him.

Tsukiko : Yip

Gina : definitely

Akane : That's for sure

Kenji : Going to those hotsprings after school sounds like such an awesome idea.

Tsukiko : It's ironic how 6 of the 11 of us are big cat animorphics but like hotsprings.

Gina : Those 6 of 11 amongs us are a shining example of exceptions.

Akane : Yeah that's true

Kenji : Even you big dogs are awesome okay.

Tsukiko,Gina and Akane together hug Kenji tightly,he blush a ruby red and hugged back.

Tsukiko : kenji-Kun you sure know how to make girls happy.

Gina : Yes you make us shimmer in delight like silver jewelry under the sun's rays.

Akane : That's for sure you make our cheeks red with warmth.

Kenji : Damn your making me blush(he says embarrassed).

The bell rings

[Homeroom]

Teacher : This is the 2nd week of the school year so things are getting more serious.

A random learner : Yes ma'am things are sure to get tiring from now on forward.

Teacher : I still have the homework of a few other classes to mark so keep eachother busy.

Kireitsune happy as always walks over to Kenji plopping her seat next to his and sitting.

Kireitsune : Hey there Kenji-Dono.

Kenji : Oh hey Kireitsune.

Kireitsune : Whatcha thinking about.

Kenji : Nothing yet actually.

Kireitsune : Ya know Kenji-Dono we're all excited about showing you the secret hotsprings.

Kenji : (blushes from the word all as it sounds more intimate than possible) All of you?

Kenji : Yes us all(she says excited).

[The next class]

Kenji : " The first time that I have really had enemy trouble that rough was yesterday."

Kireitsune : " Kenji is such a great guy and he is so cute especially when he blushes hehe."

[Break]

Tsukiko : You know Kenji-Kun your always so cute when your in thought.

Gina : I agree Kenji-Kun you sparkle in our eyes when your thinking.

Akane : Yeah you make my heart race when you have that intense look of concentration.

Kenji : (blushing in embarrassment) Where did that suddenly come from?

[The last class]

[Right after school and dinner]

Kenji : This sure is soothing so this is totally worth it.

Hyōna : (Splashes Kenji with some water)Try to catch me kenji-Kun.

Kenji : Oh it's on like Donkey Kong haha(He starts chasing Hyōna around).

The other girls start splashing water at and chasing each other.

After a while they all look towards Kenji who is still chasing Hyōna.

Kenji catches her with his speed and the other girls glomp him making him blush.

Kenji feels like his whole body is on fire from his blush.

The girls all notice this and tease him physically and they all play around for an hour.

[bedtime]

Kenji : "Today sure was an exciting day and one of my favourite days."

Kenji gets a goodnight kiss on the cheek from all 10 girls interestingly enough.

He blushes brightly thinking about how they were all over him in the hotsprings.

He realises now that he's head over heels in love with all 10 of his hostel friends.

They all go to sleep.