Episode 3

Kenji woke up to birds chirping and decided to get up since it was time already anyway.

Kenji : "Wow it's already my second day here,things are sure to get interesting"

Kenji showered quickly and got dressed,soon he was outside his room to find Chitayna waiting.

Kenji : Oh hey Chitayna why are you stalking me like c'mon stop it before you start.

Chitayna : Oh whatever do you mean Kenji-Senpai? I'm not stalking,we belong together.

Kenji : Just dial it down a bit okay,you can be obsessed with me but keep it at a low level.

He left the hallway with Chitayna in tow,as he reached the dining room everyone was there too.

Kenji : hey you guys how's it going this morning?

Kireitsune : Good morning Kenji-dono(she hugs him and kisses him on the cheek.

Kenji : waah what the hell Kireitsune?(he asks as a warm blush spreads across his face).

Tora : Morning Kenji-san(she hugs him bashfully) Kireitsune-san is just like that.

Hyōna : (Goes and stands on an empty table and jumps off it into Kenji's arms) it's true Kenji kun.

Yukino : (sitting in her seat eating her breakfast)Yeah you'll get used to it though...eventually.

Kenji : If you guys say so,ey Hyōna you sure have interesting ways to get my attention.

Gina : Yeah she is the over the top one in our group.

Akane : but she is our over the top one,only we understand her but you'll understand her soon.

Shishana : You'll get used to me the same way,get used to treating me highly that is.

Kenji : I'm going to have to get used to all of you ten's eccentricities( he sweatdrops)

Jackie : You sure will Kenji-kun,not that it counts or anything like that.

Kenji : whatever you say Jackie.

Tsukiko : Kenji just ignore what Jackie just said, you're part of
the pack now.

Kenji : Yeah I'm sure I will.

After eating breakfast and brushing teeth they went for another long day of school.

Kenji was sitting in class listening to the teacher drone on about maths,he was deep in thought.

Kenji : "Okay so I think I've got the girls figured out already, Kireitsune is always upbeat and I've yet to see her upset and Tora is so shy it's too true,Yukino is the cool almost emotionless one and Tsukiko sees the other girls and me as her pack,Shishana sees
us all as her pride and likes to be treated like a princess and Jackie is a girl with an attitude denies that she actually cares about us,Gina and Akane are very caring and Hyōna will do anything to get my attention,then you get Chitayna who seems to be obsessed with me and I don't see her cutting it out anytime soon,that girl has got to learn the boundaries. All in all they are one funny group of girls."

Suddenly the bell rings startling Kenji and almost causing him to fall from his seat had it not been for Kireitsune who had been steadying both him and his seat.

Kireitsune : Careful Kenji-dono, c'mon and come hang out with me and Tora and Yukino.

Kenji : Where are the other girls though like won't they join?

Kireitsune : they're hanging out with their city friends and so one like usual in school time.

Kenji : Oh yeah I seem to have forgotten that they have friends from the city.