Episode 22

*Last time on T.H.L.O.A.A

All 10 of the girls at different times from one another transformed back into their human forms before covering their kills with whatever they could find and the girls then all whistled as loudly as they could to find each other and regrouped near Tora and Shishana's kill after finding eachother.

Kireitsune : Hey Tora and Shishana what is it you two caught?

Tora : We came across a herd of Elephants and scared them of and caught the remaining one.

Shishana : Yeah that Elephant was so paralyzed with fear it almost couldn't move.

Chitayna : Me and Hyōna found two Baboons,I killed one quickly and we both killed the other one.

Hyōna : Chitayna made the one suffocate and then we took
the other one down together.

Jackie : Kireitsune and I scared the holy hell out of some Antelope and one froze in fear.

Kireitsune : We had surrounded it so it couldn't flee,we killed it quick not wanting it to suffer.

Gina : Me and Tsukiko startled a herd of Water Deer and they ran and I cornered one and killed it.

Tsukiko : The one I targeted ran from me for a minute after which I caught and killed it.

Akane : Me and Yukino found a Buffalo and when it heard us it turned around and glared at us.

Yukino : We of course weren't intimidated in the least and killed it quickly.

The girls were wondering where Kenji was with whatever he found to eat but after a while they figured he'd be fine wherever in the Japanese Savannah he was at that moment they gathered a few resources with which they made something to carry meat and then carried their kills one by one to one spot.

(Where Kenji is)

Kenji : " I really do feel sorry for this poor animal but I need to eat I wonder how the girls are"

Kenji turned back into his human form but decided to keep his ears and tail out so that he can make himself stronger in that form to be able to carry the Wild Boar he had just caught like he needed to.*

To Be Continued

Kenji walked with the body of the Wild Boar fastened on top of a big piece of tree bark rested on top of his shoulders as he went looking for the girls while looking at the whole Savanna panicking in fear causing Kenji to remark to himself how it is considering him and the girls causing the uproar.

As the animals that saw Kenji were panicking they froze because they knew what he could turn into and looked at him while keeping their distance and watching him cautiously so as to not become his next meal and they were deathly quiet too afraid to make a noise not wanting to attract his attention.

Meanwhile the girls were chatting and going in the direction they saw Kenji head in when they had all set off
to get prey as they had looked back at him while going off to get their food,the thought of him made their hearts warm as they burst out laughing seeing each other blush at their thoughts.

Kireitsune : Can you guys believe how we're all thinking about Kenji right now?

Tora : Well he really is a very nice guy the way he helped me and easy on the eyes as well.

Jackie : Yeah I may be mean to him sometimes but he's a total sweetheart.

Shishana : Your just the kind of girl who struggles to admit attraction but we understand.

Tsukiko : Right we've all been friends for a long time besides what girl wouldn't fall Kenji?

Yukino : Totally and he sees through my stoic personality and knows I also have emotions.

Chitayna : If other girls tried him I'd make them rue the day they tried to make a move on him.

Hyōna : Fortunately for us we're your friends so you don't worry that we also like him.

Akane : did you guys notice we have personalities like those of the Animé archetypes?

Gina : Yeah we do don't we like for example Chitayna your a Yandere but not fully though.

As they were chatting busily they saw Kenji and went to him when he noticed them.

Hey girls what have all you caught on your hunt I have confidence that you all did great.

The girls proceeded to tell Kenji what prey they caught although Kenji was not at all surprised he was impressed by how well the girls did since a catch isn't always guaranteed even for Anthromorphic animals that are like them and he made that known,after a while they ate and then decided to train a bit.

Kenji : Unlike usual I want you to pair up to train against the one opposite you in your pair.

Tora paired up with Shishana, Hyōna paired up with Yukino, Chitayna paired up with Gina,Akane paired up with Tsukiko and Kireitsune
paired up with Jackie.

Kenji : Okay now that you're in your pairings you can get started on all of your sparring matches.

The pairs all stood opposite their sparring partner and did a respectfull bow to each other.

Kenji :In the mean time I will be focusing on my phoenix powers and doing some basic training.

As the girls got into their stances Kenji went to one side not to far away to train his powers.