Episode 21

*The last time on T.H.L.O.A.A

(The Japanese Savannah)

Kenji : "Sorry wild boar but this is a survival test and I'll need to kill,catch and eat you to survive."

Tora and Shishana happend upon a herd of Asian Elephants and roared making them scatter.

Chitayna and Hyōna found a small group of two large
male baboons and crept closer.

Kireitsune and Jackie spotted a herd of antelopes and went to stand on the left and right

Gina and Tsukiko found a herd of Water Deer drinking from
a stream and rushed them.

Akane and Yukino saw a buffalo drinking water from a waterhole and surrounded it

Kenji stared down the wild boar while methodically stalking forward knowing that if it starts running that he'll be able to catch it and it started backing away slowly trying to escape from him,the wild boar started to run away and Kenji chased and tackled it to the ground...*

The wild boar squeeled in pain and fear knowing that it's life was about to come to an end and it struggled as it kicked and thrashed around trying to stay alive but Kenji quickly sunk his teeth into the neck of the animal puncturing it's neck and veins and crushing it's throat and
it quickly suffocated and died.

Tora and Shishana then stalked the one young adult Elephant which was impressively sized for how young it seemed by how it froze from fear and inexperience,it trumpeted for its comrades to come back,they ran at it's legs and swiped at it and bit and clawed and after a while it died from injuries.

Chitayna and Hyōna surrounded the two baboons and before the closest one could sense the danger Chitayna dug her claws into the baboon's shoulders and crushed it's throat killing it instantly,the other one tried to fight back but Chitayna and Hyōna took it down together in perfect coordination and it died.

Kireitsune and Jackie got as close as they could get without alarming the herd of Antelope and then the Antelopes finally sensed danger and scattered only for one of them to jump away too late and together Kireitsune and Jackie brought the lone antelope down and killed it quickly not wanting to let it suffer.

Gina and Tsukiko ran full speed at the herd of Water Deer startling them and causing them to dart off in all sorts of directions,Tsukiko singled one out and tired it out by chasing it since wolves are made for long chases,Gina cornered one and they both killed their prey without much struggle.

Akane and Yukino came ever so closer to the buffalo which after a few seconds heard them coming,the lone animal turned around and blew air from its nose as a warning message albeit without managing to intimidate them at all,Akane bit at it's legs while Tsukiko swiftly cut off it's breathing killing it.

The whole Japanese Savannah was in chaos as the animals that were lucky enough not to get cornered by the Animorphics frantically panicked and made all kinds of different noises alerting any prey animals that were close enough to them which caused the other animals to run around scared that they would be next.

All 10 of the girls at different times from one another transformed back into their human forms before covering their kills with whatever they could find and the girls then all whistled as loudly as they could to find each other and regrouped near Tora and Shishana's kill after finding eachother.

Kireitsune : Hey Tora and Shishana what is it you two caught?

Tora : We came across a herd of Elephants and scared them of and caught the remaining one.

Shishana : Yeah that Elephant was so paralyzed with fear it almost couldn't move.

Chitayna : Me and Hyōna found two Baboons,I killed one quickly and we both killed the other one.

Hyōna : Chitayna made the one suffocate and then we took
the other one down together.

Jackie : Kireitsune and I scared the holy hell out of some Antelope and one froze in fear.

Kireitsune : We had surrounded it so it couldn't flee,we killed it quick not wanting it to suffer.

Gina : Me and Tsukiko startled a herd of Water Deer and they ran and I cornered one and killed it.

Tsukiko : The one I targeted ran from me for a minute after which I caught and killed it.

Akane : Me and Yukino found a Buffalo and when it heard us it turned around and glared at us.

Yukino : We of course weren't intimidated in the least and killed it quickly.

The girls were wondering where Kenji was with whatever he found to eat but after a while they figured he'd be fine wherever in the Japanese Savannah he was at that moment they gathered a few resources with which they made something to carry meat and then carried their kills one by one to one spot.

(Where Kenji is)

Kenji : " I really do feel sorry for this poor animal but I need to eat I wonder how the girls are"

Kenji turned back into his human form but decided to keep his ears and tail out so that he can make himself stronger in that form to be able to carry the Wild Boar he had just caught like he needed to.

To Be Continued