Episode 6

Kenji was just done getting dressed in his school clothes when he heard a knock on his door,he opened it up to see Tsukiko,Gina and Akane.

Kenji : Hi you guys what's up?

Tsukiko : We just came to get you for breakfast Kenji-kun so here we are.

Kenji : Oh haha that makes sense.

[3 min later in the dining room]

Kenji : Good morning everyone.

Everyone : Good morning Kenji.

Kenji : What happened to the honorifics?

Kireitsune : Oh when we all greet you at the same time we just
say your name.

Kenji : Oh I see so I suppose you made that up after meeting me a few days ago(sits in his seat now).

They all eat their breakfast while making small talk,after that they get ready for school and then go.

(15 minutes later at school)

Kenji,Tsukiko,Gina and Akane are approached by a small
group of nerds.

Leader nerd : Uhm hi man.

Kenji : Okay I don't know you but what's up dudes?

Leader nerd : Well we would like to thank you for what you have done since you got here.

Kenji : Not to sound slow but what do you guys mean?

Nerd's friend 1 : You see those guys you sorted out,their always picking on us nerds everyday.

Kenji : Oh you don't need to thank me dudes,I'd beat them up anytime for a good cause.

Nerd's friend : Still you've done us a huge favour,they'll take long before they trouble us again.

Kenji : It's my pleasure, though I can't take all the credit the 2nd time around okay.

Leader nerd : Yeah we saw.

Kenji : Just make sure to thank Kireitsune,Tora and Yukino for that 2nd time around okay.

They nod their heads at Kenji and bow to him and the girls respectfully,which they return.

Kenji : See ya dudes around then.

They leave Kenji and the girl's presence and to back to whatever it is they do.

Tsukiko : Wow Kenji-kun you've become a hero,no wonder you seem so cool every day.

Kenji : Oh I'm not that cool(Kenji says embarrassed from the compliment.

Gina : You've only been here for a few days and you already seem to be a shining star.

Kenji : Your really obsessed with shiny things and thoughts aren't you(he sweat drops)

Akane : Yes she is but that's not the point,you make your friends proud you know?

Kenji : Thanks you three(he feels warm as all three close in and hug him(he hugs back).

The bell rings signalling the start of the school day time to go to their classes which they do.

[Some hours later in break]

Tsukiko : Kenji-kun why don't we walk around a little,sitting isn't Gina's Akane's or my style.

Gina : Yeah Kenji-kun I think
that is a good idea,I don't like sitting around here.

Akane : I'm sure you'll agree ne Kenji-kun? You know how to listen to us.

Kenji : Haha sitting or walking is not a matter to me,I enjoy both just the same.