Episode 23

*Last time on The T.H.L.O.A.A

Meanwhile the girls were chatting and going in the direction they saw Kenji head in when they had all set off
to get prey as they had looked back at him while going off to get their food,the thought of him made their hearts warm as they burst out laughing seeing each other blush at their thoughts.

Kireitsune : Can you guys believe how we're all thinking about Kenji right now?

Tora : Well he really is a very nice guy the way he helped me and easy on the eyes as well.

Jackie : Yeah I may be mean to him sometimes but he's a total sweetheart.

Shishana : Your just the kind of girl who struggles to admit attraction but we understand.

Tsukiko : Right we've all been friends for a longllpllplpKenji?

Yukino : Totally and he sees through my stoic personality and knows I also have emotions.

Chitayna : If other girls tried him I'd make them rue the day they tried to make a move on him.

Hyōna : Fortunately for us we're your friends so you don't worry that we also like him.

Akane : did you guys notice we have personalities like those of the Animé archetypes?

Gina : Yeah we do don't we like for example Chitayna your a Yandere but not fully though.

As they were chatting busily they saw Kenji and went to him when he noticed them.

Hey girls what have all you caught on your hunt I have confidence that you all did great.

The girls proceeded to tell Kenji what prey they caught although Kenji was not at all surprised he was impressed by how well the girls did since a catch isn't always guaranteed even for Anthromorphic animals that are like them and he made that known,after a while they ate and then decided to train a bit.

Kenji : Unlike usual I want you to pair up to train against the one opposite you in your pair.

Tora paired up with Shishana, Hyōna paired up with Yukino, Chitayna paired up with Gina,Akane paired up with Tsukiko and Kireitsune
paired up with Jackie.

Kenji : Okay now that you're in your pairings you can get started on all of your sparring matches.

The pairs all stood opposite their sparring partner and did a respectfull bow to each other.

Kenji :In the mean time I will be focusing on my phoenix powers and doing some basic training.

As the girls got into their stances Kenji went to one side not to far away to train his powers...*

Kenji : "Okay Kenji focus breath in breath out imagen the flames burning brightly in your palms."

Kenji closed his eyes and focused his breathing inhaling deeply and exhaling slowly all the while keeping his hands cupped by his sides,in his mind's eye he saw the Phoenix Fire traveling from the fire glowing inside the fire tattoo burning around his navel & as his eyes opened the fire appeared on his palms and around him.

Tora : Have you ever thought about how in nature lions and Tigers never meet?

Shishana : Now that you mention it no I haven't that's pretty interesting.

Hyōna : Yukino when do you think it is we should all make a move on Kenji?

Yukino : Oh I don't know Hyōna I'm really all for it all but it may be a bit much for him.

Chitayna : Gina do you think that Kenji may like us the same way we like him?

Gina : Totally he's so into us if his reactions to our actions are any indication.

Akane : Hey Tsukiko did you know that Dholes were bred to fight regular lions?

Tsukiko : Wow that's way cool I can't ever even imagine such an incredible thing.

Kireitsune : Wow Jackie look Kenji is getting quite good with his Phoenix Fire isn't he?

Jackie : Well that's one of the few things that I can not violently disagree with.

Kenji : "I wonder what the girls are talking about they seem real deep in conversation."

Kenji smiles watching the girls talking to each other while sparring,finding it a beautiful sight he chuckles at his attraction to the girls and the blush adorning his young face he considered himself lucky to be living with the girls he saw Kireitsune looking at him and gave her a smile and she smiled back.

(Meanwhile somewhere else)

?? : "Never did I think the prospect of winning would be something I would crave so badly that I could basically taste it but that's exactly how it is now with this revenge that I've been planning for so long so I'll make sure you regret it Akio Shedji ahahahahahahaha!"

(Back to Kenji and the crew)

The talking became less and the sparring got intense,Tora and Shishana were blocking each other's shots with the opposite limb,Hyōna and Yukino dodged one another's blows with great agility,Chitayna tried to use her speed to her advantage but Gina read her like a book,Akane and Tsukiko were even,kireitsune and Jackie kept surprising each other.

(With Kenji's parents)

Akio : I just felt a shiver run up and down my spine dear

Asuka : My dear husband it's probably those old clan leaders plotting their revenge.

Akio : Oh well Kenji and the girls will pick him apart he doesn't stand a chance.

(Kenji and crew)

Kenji still stood flashing that genuine smile at Kireitsune which made her heart flutter while everyone may think that a guy she likes a lot would not have that kind of an affect on her the opposite of that belief was true because he made her weak in the knees just by being near her and that is a little unknown secret.

Kenji : "She has that smile that makes my heart skip a beat she was the first girl I liked of them."

Kireitsune : "Oh Kenji-Dono if you only knew what you do to me you would be shocked."

After some agonisingly
long seconds of smiling they went back to their activities.