14

West woke from her slumber finding no one in the medical tent other then Raven. She was fast asleep on her bed. West had sleept since she passed out from pain and blood loss.

With a bit of effort, West pushed herself up. She was able to move her legs over the side of the table. Standing up, she waited until she knew she had the strength to take a step forward. Once she knew she could walk, West pulled her shirt up to look at her stomach.

A white bandage covered both wounds. Grabbing the corner, she slowly peeled it off. Under it was her perfectly stitched up wound. It already looked better then it had when she went into surgery. The infection was gone and now she didn't feel nearly as sick.

West looked around before deciding to leave the tent. Outside, she saw that it was night. The only light came from the moon and some lights on the outside of the ark. As she looked around she noticed a group of people leaving the camp through a whole in the makeshift fence.

Moving towards them, she saw that one of them was Bellamy. Her feet quickly moved her towards their escape route. Outside of the camp she finally caught up to them, still without being noticed.

"Do you think anyone saw us?" Bellamy asked.

"Shh. Keep it down." Finn quieted.

"It's too late for that." West made herself known.

Everyone jumped around to face the girl.

"You're ok?" John seemed to ask in disbelief.

"Why wouldn't so be?" She responded.

"We heard your screams." He frowned.

"If you were being cut into, you'd scream too." She said before moving to the group. "Where are we going"?

"We?" Bellamy questioned.

West nodded as if it were obvious that she was going with them.

"You're not coming." John crossed his arms. "You just got out of surgery you'll slow us down." He quickly added. 

"If you send me back, I'll tell Kane about you all leaving and the guard will stop you before you get to your destination." West threatened.

She didn't want to stay in that camp. She couldn't. When people found out who she was they would have her head.

"Just let her come." Finn groaned before walking off.

The two other people West didn't know the names off walked behind him. Both Bellamy and Murphy sighed.

"Fine. Come on Nightly." Bellamy motioned.

West smirked in victory as she followed the group. Everyone was quiet as they walked. Soon West spoke up.

"So, where are we going?"

"We're going to find everyone." Finn spoke with anger clear in his voice. "The grounders must have taken them."

"Wait, I saw who took them." West announced.

"Who? Where are they?" Finn rushed. 

"Someone in like a hazmat suit. They through something into the camp that made everyone pass out. Then I'm assuming they took everyone." She explained. "I don't know why Raven and I were left. Probably because we were as good as dead."

Everyone studied West as they tried to see if she was lying. When she kept with her story Finn rolled his eyes.

"You lost a lot of blood and were sick. You probably hallucinated the whole thing." He shook his head before walking faster.