Chapter 17: More Weasley's

"My jumper... but his necklace." George said still glaring at the necklace under the jumper.

"You really don't know huh?" he asked turning away from you.

"No George don't be- I'm sorry." you said turning his face back to you with your hand on his cheek.

"You mean so much to me." you said.

George leaned in and kissed you passionately.

He sandwiched you between his body and the couch, one hand on your face and the other at the side of your head on the couch.

You wrapped your arms around his body and flipped his so you were now on top.

Feeling George's bare chest so close to yours was a huge turn on.

You kissed him passionately as you moved your hand up and down his chest feeling every ab and muscle.

You kissed down his neck and left wet and hot kisses on his neck just like you had done with Ron.

You tried to shake the thought of Ron out of your head because well you were snogging his older brother.

George flipped you back over so he was on top again his kissed down you neck and pulled at the bottom of his jumper you were wearing.

He took of the jumper as soon as you raised you hands so he could, he kissed down your neck and down your chest.

George's moved back up to you lips and kissed you with his tongue exploring your mouth which you didn't mind at all in fact you did the exact same thing back.

You both leaned out to breath but went immediately back into snogging.

You got more and more passionate with the kiss and George let out a little groan.

He picked you up of the couch and kissed your neck as you wrapped your legs around his waist.

He walked down the stairs to the basement still kissing your neck.

George dropped you on the extra bed downstairs since no one was staying there it was the perfect place to be alone.

George whipped your wet lips with his thumb and whispered "I love you y/n."

"Shhh" you said jokingly as you pulled his back down to met your lips once again.

George kissed you harder and faster as he rubbed his body against yours slightly, you let out a small moan.

"Ughh this isn't right. You fancy my brother" George said moving back and sitting up.

"George I only want you right now." you said sitting up and placing your hands on the side of his head.

"Your perfect in every way. I'm not going to think about Ron when we are both shirtless on a bed together." you said kissing his cheek sweetly.

"Can we just cuddle. We don't need to talk or kiss or anything I just want to fall asleep with you." you said.

"Ok" George said laying down on the bed.

You laid down next to him and placed your head on his chest.

George pulled a blanket from the chair next to the bed and laid it over the both of you.

"Thank you Georgie. I'm sorry I've been leading you on when I don't know what to do right now." you said.

"Hey shush we agreed no talking about Ron." George said in a whisper.

"I love you" you said under your breath half asleep on his chest.