Chapter 34: The Night Before Christmas

"I didn't make this Perce" you said sighing as you looked through the pictures of you and Percy there weren't many but there was empty page and you found another hidden slot.

You took a note from the hidden slot and read it to yourself.

"Write him a not like I did"

You could tell the handwriting was George's

"But I'm going to still make a part of it. I didn't make the whole this so I'll make it up to you ok?" you said running out of Percy's room.

You ran up the stairs and into Fred and George's room.

You jumped on George who was sitting in his bed.

"Hey woah what's up" George said surprised.

"This" you said showing him the Album.

"Sorry I couldn't help it I saw you looking at the album at Flourish and Blotts. So I got it and made it into your secret Santa gift to Percy." George said.

"Thank you" you said hugging him once more.

"Of course Darling" George said hugging you back.

"About that.. are we- can we be- umm" you tried to find the right words but found nothing.

"Yes y/n" George smiled.

"One condition though" George said now grinning.

"Oh gosh what" you said rolling your eyes.

"I get to be the boyfriend" George laughed.

"Fine. But I get to be the Girlfriend" you said laughing.

"Deal" George said as he leaned in to kiss you gently.

"Consider it a early Christmas present" George said looking at the Album.

"So your my secret Santa?" you asked wrapping your arms around George's neck.

"Nope. I don't know who your secret Santa is" George said wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Oh well" you smiled kissing George again.

George pulled your body against his by your waist. You could feel him smiling against your lips.

"Aww how- gross" Ginny said from the door.

"I saw you and Harry doing the same thing and I didn't say anything did i?" George groaned.

"Fine fine. But I need y/n" Ginny said laughing nervously.

"See you later" George said kissing you once more before you left.

Ginny and you walked across the hall into her room where Hermione was sitting on the bed.

"Girl talk!!" Ginny said pushing you to the bed and slamming the door.

You laughed as you sat down on the bed next to Hermione and Ginny followed.

"First things first" Hermione said "Ginny, are you and Harry official?"

"Yeah" Ginny said blushing.

"Awwww" you and Hermione said together.

"Shhh shut up. Y/n? You and George?" Ginny asked still blushing.

"Yep" you said smiling.

Ginny and Hermione exploded with Awww's.

"Ok ok! Hermione?" you asked.

"Not yet no" Hermione sighed.

"He did just go through a lot though. We all did so I'm fine to wait a bit." Hermione said noticing that you and Ginny were about to blow a fuse and beat Ron.

"Ok ok fine as long as your happy" you said hugging Hermione.

*Honey Honey from Mamma Mia! starts playing*

You and the girls turned to see Fred holding a stereo and dancing terribly.

You, Ginny and Hermione laughed.

"HONEY HONEY" Fred screamed more than sang.

Fred placed the stereo on Ginny's desk and frappes your arm pulling you off the bed and spinning you, he then did the same with Hermione and Ginny.

"How he thrills me" Ginny sang doing weird dance moves with Fred.

"HONEY HONEY!!" George screamed from the door.

"Honey honey, nearly kills me, honey honey" you sang laughing as George danced terribly to you across the room.

"I heard about him before" Hermione sang.

"I wanted to know some more" Harry sang as he to joined everyone dancing terribly.

"And know I know what they mean" you sang as George spinners you.

"He's a love machine" Ginny sang as Harry tried to dance with her.

"How he makes me dizzy" Hermione laughed as Fred danced with her.

"HONEY HONEY~" Fred and George screamed together.

"Let me fell it, Honey Honey" Ron said joint the party.

You danced for a minute before you Ginny and Hermione came together to mess with the boys.

"The way that you kiss goodnight" you, Ginny, and Hermione sang together as you circled George, Ginny circled Harry, and Hermione circled Ron.

"The way that you kiss them goodnight" Fred sang very dramatically from Ginny's bed holding his wand like a microphone.

"The way that you hold me tight" you and the girls sang laughing as the boys stood there watching the three of you circling them.

"The way you holding them tight~" Fred sang into his wand.

"I feel like I wanna sing, When you do your thing" you all sang together laughing.

You all laughed as you sang and dance to all kinds of songs before Mrs. Weasley said it was time for bed.

"Goodnight Darling" George said kissing your head before leaving the room.

"Goodnight Gin" Harry said letting go of Ginny's hand and waking out with Fred and George.

"Can we talk tomorrow?" Ron asked Hermione.

"Yeah sure" Hermione said smiling.

Ron left and you, Hermione and Ginny laid down.

"Goodnight guys"

"Night"

"See you tomorrow"

You woke up to the smell of apple pie and a felling of warmth.

You sat up and looked around Ginny's room, Hermione wasn't there which wasn't a surprise since she always got up early, and Ginny was still sleeping.

"Good morning"