Episode 10

Last time on  T.H.L.O.A.A

Kenji and Tora sat there talking about why she is so shy and how she feels so much more comfortable and safe when he is around and that she feels she can take on the world with him next to her,suddenly a huge explosion of dust and rocks rocked them,the other girls rushed outside to check and everyone stood ready for any danger.

...

As the dust cleared there was a guy twice the size of their previous big enemy and hairier

Kenji growled at the figure in front of them who had an evil smirk on his thick face.

Kenji : Damn you you beast your bigger than the previous guy what the hell do you want huh?!

Enemy : my name is Zo and I want to eliminate you all(he transforms into a Wild Boar).

Jackie : You big jerk you won't take us down,you'll pay for interrupting on a weekend day!

Kenji : Okay you guys we have no choice but to transform as well so let's go!

Erupting into different colored lights they transform into
their respective animals.

The enemy runs straight at them at terrifying speeds but they match his speed.

First to take a shot at him was Gina who got thrown backwards into a tree.

Akane jumped over her and leaped to bite the enemy but she got flung too.

Jackie ran at their attacker and ducked down to bite his ankle but he backhanded her away.

Kireitsune sees red from anger and leaps at the enemy's left leg and bites him drawing blood.

Chitayna runs and jumps onto his neck and bites it hard and then she jumps back a safe distance.

Hyōna copies Chitayna and also gets a fairly big bite in against the enemy and jumps to safety.

Yukino also bites the enemy's neck but unlike the last two she holds on but he shakes her off.

Shishana came from the left side and hit the assailant with a hard pawstrike rocking it's head right.

Tora came running from the right and struck the enemy turning his head left again.

Tsukiko jumps in and sinks her teeth into him and he tries to shake her off but fails.

Shaking off the pain Gina,Akane and Jackie get back into the fray and bite the enemy hard.

Just when they think they are close to winning it he throws them all off.

The enemy then stands there growing in size and giving off a strong evil aura.

Kenji having missed his chance and the girls look on in shock & horror as their enemy grows.

The enemy somehow faster now charges in all directions knocking everyone around.

They all stand up fighting against the pain and start glowing in their own aura's.

Realisation dawned on the enemy that they can get stronger in the midst of battle as well.

Their aura's seem like anger though as they come out darker and much hotter than usual.

The enemy stands his ground and makes a rough squealing sound trying to intimidate them.

their eyes glow,Kenji plants his paws and gathers energy while the girls circle the enemy.

Pushing his fear away the attacker makes himself grow even larger than just before.

Anger etched into their features they run at the enemy and bite and strike at him savagely.

Cuts, scratches and bruises start forming all over the enemy's body but he stays upright.

Kenji stands completely still energy radiating from him he grows as big as the enemy is.

Their attacker kicks up some dust to temporarily blind them to get away but it doesn't work.

The girls keep hitting the enemy painfully in a relentless,ceaseless and restraintless way.

He starts feeling his defences starting to get broken down by the savage all out attack.

Kenji thinks to himself about gathering just a little more of his energy and does just that.

Their attacker tries to hit them back with his head to stop their attack but they keep attacking.

The girls alternate between criss crossing over the enemy and running around him in attack.

The enemy flares his own aura but that only slightly deters them and they keep attacking strongly.

Kenji sprints at the attacker at breakneck speeds lunging at him and bites the attacker's throat.

The enemy's vision starts fading from a lack of air,he breaths his last breath after a while.

Kenji and the girls calm down sensing victory as Kenji lets go and they revert to human form.

...

A few hours later the enemy has been burned to ashes as they have a no eating enemies policy.

Kenji : Phew I don't know about you girls but I am completely spent right now.

Tsukiko : Yeah Kenji-Kun you gathered a massive amount of power for the killing blow.

Gina : I saw you shining from the corner of my eye and you were glowing super brightly.

Akane : I've not seen your aura flaring up as big as the way it did today.

Kireitsune : Kenji-Dono you were brilliant! (She says excitedly and hugs Kenji tightly).

Tora : You really were awesome Kenji-San(she says and also hugs Kenji very tightly).

Yukino : Good job Kenji-Kun,you have some amazing battle power(she fistbumps Kenji).

Chitayna : You were amazing Kenji-Senpai(she hugs Kenji's arm).

Hyōna : I've never seen someone with that much energy (she leaps into Kenji's arms).

Jackie : I agree with Yukino about your power(she also gives Kenji a fistbump).

Shishana : You really are a warrior prince and I'm a warrior princess.

Kenji : Thanks for the praise you bunch but it was a team effort and you're all powerful too.

[Later at dinner]

Dinner went by pretty actionless except a food fight almost breaking out quickly.

[At supper time]

They all ate supper quietly drained by the fight against a very strong enemy.

[Sleep time later]

Kenji got goodnight hugs and handshakes,went to his room and then he just went to sleep.