Ch3♥iHate Selfies♥

| Jasmine's POV |

It's been a week now. A freaking week. And my life has gone from bad to worse. But hey, as they say, be thankful. I just can't take this anymore. So many things have happened. And they've all been bad. All because of the stupid boss, Mr. James. Yeah, I know his name since everyone calls him, Mr. James. I didn't even call him that and never will because he doesn't deserve it. But, I have to.

He makes me do the dumbest things. I even have to work on the weekends. It's so terrifying. For some reason I always fall in the stairs, which is hell, and this jerk I work for thinks it's funny.

I stood in front of his room, to serve him his darn breakfast. Normal people eat their breakfast in the kitchen but this guy is... Wow. I don't even know what to say.

I enter the room lowering my gaze because he was shirtless.

"Subhanallah," I whispered.

"Don't you speak English?" He moved closer to me. I backed away until my back hits the wall behind me.

He laughed. "Why did you move back?" His hand brushed against my hijab.

"Don't you dare touch my hijab!" I could feel the heat creep up to my cheeks.

"Your what?"

"My hijab. Don't. Freaking. Touch it."

'Why the hell are you yelling? It's not like he's gonna take your hijab off,' a voice inside my head hissed at me.

"Shut up!" I shouted at the voice loudly.

"You don't talk like that in front of me, woman." He pointed his index finger at me. I hate when people do that.

"I wasn't shouting at you."

"Yeah? Then who was it?"

"My mind." I bit my lower lip and looked down. "I mean the voice---"

He interrupted me. "I don't care. I already know you have a dirty mind."

What did he just say? Dirty mind? What does that even have to do with anything? I'm beginning to think that he wants me to be dirty minded. He stood in front of me, still shirtless.

"Why did you move?" He leaned and I could smell coffee. I covered my face, feeling both harassed and embarrassed at the same time.

"Umm... I don't know." I can't believe myself right now. "Cuz I can."

"And who said you can?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Duh. Who else? Pfft.

"You know what? I need to teach you a lesson. And I will."

Speaking of lesson, I have my online homework for college in a few hours. I have to go soon, but he just continued yapping on.

"Your parents didn't teach you how to speak to a man, so I'll teach you, instead."

When I heard the word "parents" I stood up tall and straight. "Dont. You dare. Speak a word about my parents." I made the word "dare" sound like "death" Perfect effect.

"What did I say about you shouting in front of me?" His eyes burned with a flame. "And yes I can say whatever I want about your damn parents."

"They're dead, you idiot."

I was so furious, that I turned to go leave.

"So what?"

"Just don't talk about them.. at least not like that.. Please."