Chapter 23♥¡'m Not Yours♥

|• Jasmine's  P • O • V  • |

"Jasmine," a male voices it says it, coming towards me. "I call you ten times today. How come you didn't answer?" I notices the owner of the voice, Mr. James. He called me but I wasn't able to answer, mainly because, I didn't even turn on the phone yet.

"I'm sorry, but I'll make sure, I answer next time. Every time you call." I say in the worst voice ever.

"Alright. You better answer me. Every time I call." He smiles and I return it. He continues, "I need you to go to the airport. Don't worry you'll take a taxi and when you get there," at this point stops, he went on to his phone and show me a picture of girl. "I sent you this picture and make sure you bring her here, safely. And if you're wondering, she's my sister and her name is Nicole."

I never know he had a sister. And going to the airport is thing that I always wanted.

"She's wearing the same outfit as in the picture, alright." He adds.

"O.k. I'll bring her here safely," I assure him.

I went outside and discover the taxi and get in. The ride wasn't that bad, thanks to my phone, I was able to watch YouTube videos and of course take selfiès.

"Were here ma'am," the taxi driver says, the moment we reach the airport.  "And I'll wait for you."

"Thanks," I smile at him and get off the taxi.

Once set my feet's on the airport, I find everything fascinating and began to take pictures, and some strangers ask me, if can take picture of them.

"Excuse me, sweetie, do you mind if you take a  picture of me and my boyfriend?" A brunette girl asks

"Not at all." I tell her. She hands me her phone and I began to take the picture.

"Thanks," she says smiling. "By the way, you take really amazing pics, thanks, sweetie."

"And I can take a sexy picture of you. If you want," a male voices says, behind me. I turn around to see, the guy he looked very fimilar, but this time he is dresses in suit. "Jasmine! You remember don't you?"

"I'm sorry sir, but I don't talk to strangers." I inform and walk away, but he stops.

"Tamir? The Sambusa guy?" The guy says. "And I can help You with who you are looking for."

"How do you know I'm looking for someone, stalker?" I ask annoyed.

"Stalker is such a strong word," he smirks.

"And it's accurate one, apparently," I inform him and he stars to laugh. "What's so funny?"

"You, but did you need help finding your boss's sister? Because you kinda do."

"How did you know that?" I ask confused.

"I know everything," I replys on harsh tone.

Something hit me. He's the Sambusa guy. What is he doing here, at the airport? And how did he know about Mr. James's sister, Nicole? And last time I saw him. I thought, he was a Muslim, but now, it doesn't seem like it.