Chapter 7 ☀Death Anniversary(PT2)☀

GOAL FOR NEW UPDATE : 50 VOTES AND WALLAH I MEAN IT. IF YOU LIKE IT PLEASE VOTE.

OMGG!!!!!!!! THIS IS BOOK IS IN #2 IN SPIRITUAL. THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL:) WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THE NEW COVER? SORRY FOR SHORTCHAPTER:)

PICTURE OF THE CAKE :)

Jasmine's POV

"Oh, my Gosh. That was the funniest show ever" I heard Kalila giggling. I know she's the one who pushed me and ruin the cake. What am I going to now? James is gonna explode, because I ruin his cake. Well, it wasn't really my fault, because I was being carefull and his girlfriend pushed me on purpose. Yes. It was on purpose.

Not only did she ruin the cake, she also ruin my favorite outfit.

I try to get up, but failed. The floor was so sloppy, because the frosting has oil in them and it make Everything worse. This is so embarrassing. Being in front of your boss's room with frosting all over you, and not to mention the fact that the cake and the frosting is he's favorite. I am so dead.

I heard the door sound. Oh my Allah. I am in deep trouble.

'He's gonna come out who's gonna save you. Uhh. Jasmine' I hate when my inside voice speaks.

I heard footsteps coming from James's room. I look around and there were no sight of the devils who planned this. And the devils, I mean by Kalila and Hanna. Arghh. Just saying their names makes me irritated.

"WHAT THE FUCK!", he shout. Okay, I get used to the shouting, but not the swearing.

He took step closer to where I was and... Uh oh, he trips to the floor. At least I'm not the only one who is embarrassing. It was epic and funny how he fall, because first he was wearing a suit and get ready to go. But he's stuck with me now. I wanted to laugh and I did laughed.

"You" he pointed his index finger at me, " I will make you regret this"

"I" laugh "didn't" laugh "plan" laugh "this" I sound like an idiot.

"I swear, you're gonna regret this"

"But it wasn't my fault"

"Just shut up. I don't want to hear it" I'm surprise he didn't yell that much at me today. I don't why but I fell sorry, because today is his dad's death anniversary.

"I'm really sorry, Mr. James. Wallahi, I didn't plan or did any of this" wait, did I just said 'wallhi'?

Finally, he gets up and said looking at the cake and me.

"You ruin my cake, I will make I ruin your life" with that, he left to the restroom.

I finally get up too and change to the worst outfit ever. It was sweatpant and and a sweeter.

I went to downstairs in the kitchen to get the mop to clean the mess I just made.

"Yeah, that is true" I heard Hanna saying to Nina "and yes, she did on propose, and now James didn't get his cake" Why did she even care?

"I'm gonna go see James" Kaila said. She walked pass me rolling her eyes. What deos she think she is? Everyone can roll their eyes, even my littler can do that.

I walk towards to kitchen and Nina was pissed.

"I told you to careful and all of us are in Trouble"

"I swear it wasn't my fault and yes I was being careful" I told her "If you were being careful" She repeated "then, how did the cak-" I didn't even let her finish.

"Because, someone pushed me" I said looking at Hanna "on propose"

"Why would someone do that?"

"Look, the point is I try everything I could to not the stupid cake. And yes, someone pushed me, Kalial and she did it on Purpose. So I can get in trouble, which I'm already in. Whatever, I will just make vanilla cak-" I was talking non-stop.

"That's enough" Nina said " you're lucky that there is another vanilla cak-"

"There is another one. Oh my Allah say Wallahi!" I was so happy when I heard, there is another vanilla cake.

"Just because there is another one, that doesn't mean you will ruin this one too" Hanna commented rolling her eyes.

"No one asked your comment and last time I checked you weren't Nina" I replied.

"I don't want to hear your arguments. Yes, Jasmine there is another vanilla cake, but this one Hanna is going to give to James" Nina said taking the cake from the cabinet.

"It is not my job to give to him" Hanna said looking at disgust " she is the maid and she have to her job, and if she misses up this one. She will get fired, and who if she gets fired. I hate her"

"The feeling is mutual" I replied to her, rolling my eyes.

"Okay then" Nina step in " this you have to be carefully more and please don't ruin this one too"

She hand me the cake. Thank God. This one was close.

"I promise, I won't" I smiled at Nina and I left the kitchen.

Hanna's POV

I can't wait for the show to start, and when I said show I mean by when the guy I was for waiting all day to show up come. its gonna be so much fun. If you want to know the guy i'm talking, it is the guy I told about Jasmine other at at the restroom. She thinks I like, but the truth is I don't. Trust me, player are not my type. I know I have to date him, but I'm only going for the money.

"If you mess up one thing of this plan, you're not getting paid. Am I clear?" she make everything clear to me. So, I don't think I'm mess up anything.

"Everything is clear"

________________

GOAL FOR NEW UPDATE : 50 VOTES AND WALLAH I MEAN IT. IF YOU LIKE IT PLEASE VOTE.

OMGG!!!!!!!! THIS IS BOOK IS IN #2 IN SPIRITUAL. THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL AND THIS CHAPTER IS ADDICTED TO @THE-NOOR-FACE. THANK YOU SO MUCH ;) I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AND WALLAHI I HAVE DEBATE TOMORROW FOR MY ENGLISH CLASS SO IM KIND OF BUSY. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THE NEW COVER? WHOS GOING TO PAY HANNA? AN WHO IS HE GUY HANNA IS TALKING ABOUT?