Chapter 20 |• Car R¡de W¡th Them •|

GOAL FOR NEW UPDATE IS: 350 VOTES.

C o v e r C r e d i t : Camel_Diem. Thanks so much loveand this chapter is addicted to youshe's amazing go check her book out:)

|• j a s m i n e ' s P • O • V •|

"I don't want to stay here!" How many times do I have to say the same goddammit statement? There is now way, I'm biding here. No, when the people I loath the most are here too and on top of that, I seriously don't fell comfortable around, anywhere near, Mr. James. Plus, I miss everyone and the old house.

"Is that all you got? 'I don't want to stay here'," he inquires, repeating what I just said.

Ignoring his nonsense question, I open the main door to leave, 'cause last time I checked, no one controls where my legs go, not even him.

"Jasmine! I freaking told you to sta-----" I didn't there rest of what he was saying, because I'm in the middle of the street, where are cars are driving like hundred-miles and the horns are irritating like crazy. And before I knew it, I'm laying in the middle of the street.

God! I freaking hate myself! And now all I could hear is people's voices.

"Oh my god!"

"Is she okey?"

"You piece of shit! Get the hell outta my way!" That stupid voice. Why don't you come and save me?

"Jasmine!" Mr. James breaths. "I'm so sorry. This is my fault. I promise I'll take you home now. I promise."

"Just leave me alone! I was about to get hit by a damn car, because of you." Thanks to Lord. Nothing happen. Lord thank you so much.

Alhamdulilah! Allah, I love so much.

I walked away, not knowing where to go.
I mean, I don't know where my house is, because this place is so unfamiliar. What am I gona do now?

'Like, Mr. James said he's gonna take you home--so just wait for him, dump-head.' As much as I hate my inner voice, but still, its a part of me...therefore, I should probably listen to it--I think.

I'm so screwed up, woman.

"Jasmine?" I hate how he says my name. Then he continues, "let me take you home, I promise you, you'll get there save."

'See he's gonna take you home, plus you get to ride his amazing ca----' my inner voice is my worset distraction and I hate that.