Chapter 32♥iLike Mr.James♥

|♥ Jasmine's POV ♥|

"I'll tell him everything."

That freaking statement kept repeating in my head and it's to the point where I'm about to get a headache. Not only that but I'm also scared and I don't know why.

I don't understand why I'm scared of the Monster and Mr. James. I know I shouldn't but I am and I hate it, so much that it hurts.

Anyway, the 'guests' meaning, the Monster, James and the weird lady stayed so long and to be honest, I wasn't enjoying one bit.

"You know, I can tell your lover everything and he won't like it," the Monster's voice came from the kitchen's door. Everyone was at the living room and now I'm alone the Monster in my own kitchen.

"Look, instead of bragging about it, why don't go tell him now and FYI he's not my lover."

It felt good saying that.

"I don't have to tell him now but I will when the right time comes."

"If you can't tell him then it only means, you're the one who's afraid," I told him.

It was true, I'm pretty sure he is.

"Why would I be afraid?"

"Ask yourself, asshole and I'm out of here," I was about to leave but he grabbed my arm, that it hurt and I did what first came to my head.

Kick him.

Don't ask me where.

"That's what you get when you miss with me, piece of head."

I really wanted to go to my room but I was forced to meet the weird lady.

"This is my girlfriend, Demi, Demi this is my friend, Jasmine."

His girlfriend. Awkward.

And I'm his friend. Weird.

I have a horrible feeling about Demi.