c h a p t e r / 3 9 iM Not Going To Ruin It

/  j a s m i n e    p  o  v  /

I know from that stupid yet scary text from Mr. James was nonsense but I was still worried about my brother,  to the point where I kinda rudely  left Lele and went straight home. But the time, I was there, I was even surprised to see the two idiots laughing their lungs out.

"Oh my God! She finally answers her phone," they both said unison.

That's because I turn my phone off, during the interview cooking and when I turn it on, it was almost dead.

"You can't sent lame ass texts like that, again," I yelled at them. "Thank the Lord it wasn't real."

"That's because you forget my birthday and I wanted to remind you," T explained.

I never forget about his birthday, in fact I had an early present for him, and generally I don't do that, not even for myself.

"You should that your sister came bro, I'm sure she have a present for you," Mr. James said out of nowhere.

Why is he even in my house?

This guy is something else, I lost the past two jobs I had because of him and he have the adacity to show up at my place. I think I'm too nice to man, but being nice and human sometimes don't work on people like him.

"What are you doing here?" That sounded worse that it looks.

T started to talk, "I wanted him to be at my birthday and he promised me."

Oh whatever!

Is not like he's going to stay any longer, anyway.

I walked away from them to up stairs and met with Jessica.

"I didn't want him in but he is my boss------" J began to explain but it's not her fault.

"Guess what? I got a new job that involves my hobby, cooking," I told her, as sat next to her on her bed.

"Girl how are you getting test jobs right away?"

"I chase job opportunities until I cough them. Besides, my soon to be boss was pretty nice."

That lady should enter heaven. She was so kind to me. I'll make sure I feed her well.

"Thank the Lord, You don't have see your ex boss face ever again. Congrats girl," she smiled.

Thanked God for that.

My world will be at peace again, cause I don't get to see the ex boss again.

Jessica and I continued to chat about radom things until she went sleep and I went to the kitchen something to eat, still my hijab.

As I entered the kitchen, both T and the ex boss were sitting there with a vanilla cake.

Why is he still here?

"OMG, this cake is life. You need to taste it," T screamed with happiness as he saw me enter.

Two seconds  later he was gone.

Awkward.

I ignored them and got my self a slice of the cake and a warm luke glass not milk.