CH.37 /: iM Not A stealer :\

/: J a s m i n e P. O. V :/

A lot of people think, when they hear a Muslim girl becoming a model or even modeling simple things. The first things that comes to their head is: Haram! Oh my God! How can you become a model? Subhana'Allah how can you become or do such thing?

To be honest, people like this make me so angry, mainly because they're not educated enough about what they're taking about. Yes, I understand where they're coming from but guess what uneducated human beings who don't anything the modeling world, they're Muslim models who are girls in the Muslim modeling world. And yes they're fully covered and if you're going to continue arguing all I can say is: you need major help.

Aside from that, today is the day, where I go to the modeling place, I'm so excited and nervous because they're be audience and I'm pretty sure a lot of beautiful girls are gonna be there.

"What if I don't get the job?" I asked J as I poured my a cup of coffee.

"Trust me girl," she told me, as she served herself a chocolate pancakes from the refrigerator. "Because of your extraordinary beautiful green eyes, you'll get that job."

I love hearing when She says things like this.

"Thanks," I thanked her and settle down to eat my breakfast and that second, T came running like he was been chased by a wolf.

"I'm so hungry I could eat a whole goat," he said, as he open the refrigerator and his eyes were focused on a pie in a red bowl.

"Don't even think eating that pie, boy," Jessica and I told him in unison.

"Come down, ladies," he said in laughter. "I was thinking of eating the waffles anyway."

T got his waffles and milk and sat next to us.

"You are suppose to be at work," he said gazing at me.

"I'm getting a new job today. So exacting!"

He gave me a puzzled look, "What? Why? What happen to your job at Mr. James's?"

"I got fired and it was for the best," I told him.

"But how? He's a big fond of you"

"He was ungrateful boss," Jessica commented. "And your sister is going to a model!"

"I still can't believe he fired you ," T said as he took a sip of his almond milk.

"Unexpected things happen all the time. Some are good and others are bad. But at the end of the day, you have God and yourself," I sounded like a poet or something and with that, we all finished our breakfast.

After what felt like ages, all of us were ready to leave and start our day. T is talking the school bus today, because Jessica and I are going to modeling place.

"I hate taking the bus," T whined like a little girl. "The smell of the sweaty students makes me sick."

"Sorry kiddo, but we're going to somewhere important and we can't give you a ride because, we're going to be late." I explained to him and he seemed like a he understood.

"Fine," he forcefully agreed.

"Thanks for understanding," I thanked him. And at that moment, the yellow bus came in front of our house.

Once we were in the car, Jessica kept talking about her birthday party and how.

"I want this birthday party to be perfect because this is my last being a teenager. I already arranged everything from the theme of the party to the fonts on my chocolate cake. But I still think something is missing," she told me as she took a sip of her Starbucks coffee.