Chapter 6 ☀Death Anniversary(PT 1)☀

GOAL FOR NEW UPDATE : 50 VOTES AND WALLAH I MEAN IT. IF YOU LIKE IT PLEASE VOTE.

PICTURE OF JASMINE AND HER OUTFIT :)

Jasmine's POV

"Give me my phone back!" I yelled at Hanna. She was acting strange and asking me weird questions.

"I will when you do my make-up!" She yelled back.

"I already ask you if you want make-up" I said "and you said you didn't. So just give my phone, and I don't know what you gonna do with it because I didn't pay the bill"

"Jas, if you want your damn phone do my make-up"

"Fine"

**10 minutes later * *

"Here" she threw my phone at the floor and alhamdulillah I catched it. What's wrong with this girl? One minute she was normal the other one she's different person.

"Look, I don't know what your problem is but stop throwing people's stuff" I was pissed. This girl is annoying.

"You can't tell me what to do"

"I never said I can tell what do, but the past 30 minutes you were acting really weird"

"That's because you don't know me"

"Fine" I'm don't arguing with her "I'm out of here" I walked away but she grabbed my waist

"You can't just walk away like that" she said "tell me about what you were going tell me in the restroom"

"It is my choice to tell you" I said walking away from her " And I choice to not" I said

I hate people like this. I also hate fake people. Now my phone is ruin because of her and that jerk that I work was behind all this.

"What happen to you?" Nina asked concern. It was obvious that I looked mad.

"N-nothing"

She walked over to me "you can tell me. I'm like your mother" Mother. I wish mom was alive.

"It's just everything is hard" It is true things are not the same. First my boss hates to me death. Second, my phone is no more. And third, everything becomes miserable.

"Everything will be fine" Nina said hugging me. I let go of her.

Ding. Ding. Ding. The doorbell reigned and I opened.

"I'm at my boyfriend's house right now. I will call you later" It was Kalila. She was on the phone. When she notices, she rolled her eyes. I did that too. What I notices her black dress. She never the like the color black. I was about to close the door, but a lady came in

She was also wearing a black dress too. She looked she was in her 40's. She has blonde hair, blue eyes, and of course pink lips.

"The house looks lovely" The blonde lady said gazing around the house "I love it"

"Yeah" I said out of no where "It's beautiful"

"Oh, sorry I'm Amanda" she offer her hand for a.shake.

"I'm Jasmine" I smiled at her. The Lady went to the kitchen and I stand at the door way, and I was welcoming the people who came in. More and more people came in, and what was weird about it was that they were all wearing black. The women were wearing black skirt or dress and the men were wearing black suit. I was confused. This is not a funeral. Why are they all wearing black?

I was sick and tired of standing the doorway and went up to see Jessica.

"Thank God" Jessica was relieved when she saw my appearance

"Yeah" I walked over to her, and she was crying.

"Oh my God" I hugged her tight "are you okay?"

"N-no I... I remeber him" she was sobbing in tears.

"Who's him?" I asked confused

"He was my d-dad. I never spend time with him"

"I'm so, so sorry. What happen to him?"

"He was in the military, 6 months later, he died. He is gone. M-my dad is no more. I will never see him again" At this point tears were streaming down my face. I was crying too. I lost both of parents when I was only 4 years old. My dad died while my mom was pregnant with my little brother, and my mom died after she gave birth to my little brother.

"I know what your feeling" I said trying to make her feel better "both of my parents at no longer alive too"

"It is not fair" she was right.

"I know" I said after couple moments "let's go to the kitchen and eat some dessert"

"That will just make everything miserable" she said

"What do you mean?" I asked confused

"You don't get it, do you. Today is James's dad death anniversary. That's why people came and they are wearing black cloth" She explained. I can't believe it. James as in the jerk James who I work for, my boss. His dad died. Dad. Died. Death. SubhanAllah. It's so weird. She went on "so, please it will just make everything worse. How about you go and get us the desert?"

"I'm in" with that, I left.

I was surprised to see Hanna and Kalila talking to each other. How did they even know each other? They were giggling but I ignored them.

People were everywhere. I noticed I was the only one who was wearing normal cloth and scarf. I like that. Being different, being unique is awesome. I get two plates, two forks, and I was about to cut the vanilla cake, which bytheway looked very delicious, but Nina interrupted me.

"Don't cut this!" She shout "Thank God, you didn't. It is for Mr.James"

"Okay then I will cut the chocolate one" I said pointing to the chocolate cake. I cut the cake into two slices and take out pepsi and coca cola drink from the refrigerator, as i was closing the refrigerator's door Nina interrupted me again.

"Jasmine, Mr. james needs his cake" She said "Can you please go give to him"

"I was gonna give this" I said pointing the the food I had in my hands "to Jas-"

"Don't worry I'm going to give to her when I finish this dishes" I don't have a choice. I have to go see his face. Again.

"Fine" I sigh. I took the plate and guess what, the cake was huge. I took step-by-step walk until I reach at the end of the stairs, I walked slowly so I don't ruin the cake, but someone pushed me from behind and in a matter of seconds, the cake and I were lying in the floor.

________________________-_____________

" GOAL FOR NEW UPDATE : 50 VOTES AND WALLAH I MEAN IT. IF YOU LIKE IT PLEASE VOTE.

YOU GUYS ARE THE MOST AMAZING ADORABLE THING ALIVE EVER, ALL OF YOU, AND I AM SO HAPPY YOU GUYS LIKE THIS BOOK;) I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS AND I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING :) THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO @LEAHLOVE99 INSHALLAH SHE WILL EDIT THIS BOOK ;) THANK YOU SO MUCH 7ABIBTY AN PLEASE GO FOLLOW HER AND CHECK HER WORK ;) I LOVE Y'ALL :) INSHALLAH I WILL UATE WHEN I REACH MY GOAL :

GOAL FOR NEW UPDATE : 50 VOTES AND WALLAH I MEAN IT. IF YOU LIKE IT PLEASE VOTE.