Chapter 12☀Where Is Jasmine?☀

☀Jasmine's POV☀

"Thank you so much, Chace.", I said as we come out of the restaurant. And we I mean by, me, Chace, and of course my little brother, Tariq.

He smiled, "Yeah, it was so much fun."

"Can we come here next time, please," Tariq said making his cute puppy face.

"Yes," Chace replied. "but you have to behave well."

"I behave very well, even ask Jazzy," he looked at me. "I even get good grades. A+ student, I'm A+ student."

The little kid is telling the truth and I'm really proud of him.

"Alright A+ student. Let's get you into the car," Chace said as he opens the car door.

We are going home and thank the lord he's giving us a ride.

Hanna's POV☀

"Yes, I even saw the profile picture on his phone and I even remember the damn scarf she was wearing. It was red scarf. You have to believe  me. Jasmine is the reason why James broke up with you, Kalila." I try explaining the hundredth time. Why can't she just believe me?

He broke up with her because of the dirty little slut, Jasmine.

What did he even see in her?

She is all covered up and here is Kalila the model. If I was him I will never like or even look at someone like that little slut, Jasmine. That's how bad she is. Arrh.

I HATE HER.

"Kalila, he broke your heart and it was because of Jasmine. I promise I will make her regret that. We will make her regret everything she did."

I have an amazing plan and I will make this worked really well. I swear if something goes wrong. I will kill That little fugly, Jasmine.  Yes. She is fat and ugly which makes her fugly.

"Fine, I believe you, but who knows if she is spending time with him," she cried. She still likes him. And don't worry Kalila. They will regert.

"I'm not letting her live with us anymore. I won't," she said as she throw the glass that was on the counter.

"What about your dad?"

"Well, since I'm the oldest he listens to me. And he even wants her to move out for good because she is already freaking 18. So, yeah. I just can't wait for her to come and the funny thing is where is going go," she start  to laugh and I joined her too.

This is going a long and fun night.

"She's not going live with you. Check. We will make sure that James will never like her, We will make James love another person. And yes I have the perfect person in mind."

My plan is on point. I already learn my lesson when plan B was screwed.

"What do you mean you have the perfect person in mind?"

"I have a friend and she is a model, and trust me all the guys are after her. So my point is, since James is obsessed with dating models and we going to make sure he dates her and guess what? Jasmine is going to be jealous of her and on top of that, James will forget about her." Just saying makes me the happiest person alive.

"Wow!" She sigh.

"I'm so genius!"

"What if this plan get ruined like the other one?"

"I promise it won't. We going to work together."

"Alright, I hope everything works out."

I hope so.

James's POV

Where is she? Where is Jasmine? Why is she not coming to work? Did she quit? What if she never comes bac...

"JAMES! WAKE UP!," Daniel yelled as he splash a freezing cold water to my face.

"DUDE! WHAT  THE F**k IS WRONG WITH YOU!"

"No, bad words allowed. You were talking in your sleep and we don't have time to waste. Get up."

I don't remember talking in my sleep.

"I was sleeping. How can I talk?"

"You were mumbling something like you were asking questions."

Questions?

"About what?"

"About your maid," he laughed out loud.

WHAT? Maid. No.

"Are you still doing the same thing, again?" I told you maid is not a problem."

"A problem? Then why were you dreaming about her?"

I don't have dreams. I never dream.

"Your insane, man. I told you already I DON'T LIKE HER," I don't know anything about liking anyone. "What about this, let's just go get some beer an-"

"And get wasted and forget about your maid aka your dream girl," he finished what I was going to say, but not the maid part.

"Shut up," I punched his arm.

"Which bar do you want to go?" He asked.

"I don't know, man."

"I know this bar that have all the hot chicks and you gonna love it," he looked exciting.

"Whatever, dude. Let's just get out of here," I replied as I took my leather jacket.

"Alright then,  we going to walk because the bar is closer to here."

"Fine with me."

We start to walk. The whole time I was thinking about Jamsine. Where is she? Why is she not coming to work?

I missed the arguments we used have when I took her phone away from her.

It wa...

"Earth to JayJay." I came back to reality, when I hear and recognized the voice  and the nickname 'JayJay' what the heck!

What is she doing here?  Why now? After everything why? I was shocked.

"Evelyn?"

✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔
Yay!! I updated what do you amazeballs think? Who is Evelyn?
What do you guys think of the new cover?
anyways thank you so much for your endless support it means a lot. We reached 50k+ and almost 2k votes and this is all because of you. Thank you so muchAnd stay beautiful and amazing and I love you all♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥