Chapter 14☀Thanks For The Compl¡ment☀

// w e a r e a m a z i n g //
Heyy Amazeballs! Okay so I have an amazing news for you all. And I was thinking that I should start doing ¡¡!!¡!!¡!! You know what read until the end & find Out.

Jasm¡ne P. O.V

"Where have you been?" Jessica asked as she open the door for me.

"Is he here?" I asked, ignoring her and taking off my shoes.

IF HE IS HERE. I'M DIED MEAT!

"Who?"

"Mr. James."

"No, he's not, but where were you? I thought you quit the job or something."

Quit? The job? Like I said; I'm dead meat, so how can I quit the job? Trust the Lord,

I NEED THIS JOB!

"What, no I didn't quit it, but I was busy dealing with things that involve in my life"

"Like what?"

"Like, dealing with my stupid, evil cousin and her ignorant friend, which I loath them both."

"Kalia and Hanna? I hate them."

"Yeah, those two moronic women are ruining my life."

"Speaking of moron, guess what happen?"

"Umm.that their stupidity is increasing."

"True, but Mr. James broke up with her and his new idiot girlfriend is the queen of drama. I'm telling you this now, that silly lady needs major help."

Wow! Mr. James broke with Kalila. I really don't care and if he's new girlfriend is werido than good for her. Wow! You know what? That's is really interesting!

"Jasmine! Oh my days! You're here!" Nina was delighted to see me.

"Oh, good Lord! It's so good to see you, too!" I hugged her so tight.

Man! I love Nina!

"We miss you, Jasmine!"

"I miss you, too!"

Something hit me, her arm, she was wearing a white cast with her left arm.

"What happen?" I strolled over to her.

"She fall from the stairs," Jassica replied "the 10th one."

Poor, Nina!

"When?"

"Yesterday."

"Oh, my God! I'm so sorry, Nina. Why don't you take a rest. I will take care of everything. I promise. I won't screw up a thing. Please just take a nap."