Chapter 11☀Never Be Ashamed Of Your feelings☀

♥James's POV

"Oh, man it's been a long time!", Daniel said, as he give me a handshake and a hug. "How you been? Last time I saw you, you were what? 18. And you are-"

"20"

"God! 20? I thought you were 25 and a married man" , he laughed, just like the old times.

"Dude, I'm not old", I punched his chest playfully.

"So, how's life?"

"Same old" , I replied. At that moment, someone came to my mind.

Jasmine.
Why? Why I, James Madison thinking about my Muslim Maid, who happens to be the most. Annoying creature on the planet?
Wait, did I said annoying. Okay, I'll admit. She's kind of cute when she talks back at me, but still she...is a little you know... Jasmine.
Man, I love her name. Jasmine. Jas-mine. Maid and mine.
I smiled the thought of her name. Speaking. Of her name. I never called her by her name. Which is a little an usual, because I call everyone by their name.
Maybe, she is different. And yes, she is different. Even my pasaword is Jasmine.
It's insane, but amazing at the same time.

"You just smiled dude, so your dating now, and yes I know your dating the one chick mode-"

"Not anymore"

"What a sec, what happen? I though you loved her"

I never loved any of the chicks I dated.

"No. I don't"

"What's that even suppose to mean?"

"I don't love anyone", I lied.

"Lair. You can't lie to me, James. Your mouth can lie, but your eyes can't"

Why does he care about my lovelife?

"Why do you care, Daniel? And why are you here?

"I don't. And you know why I'm here"

"Why would ask you if I freaking know?"

"I'm here, because of the business meeting, and we both must be there"

"I know"

"Good, now let's have a drink"

"Sounds good"

"Who's gonna get the drinks?"

"Maid"

"You have a maid?"

"Yes, a Muslim maid"

"So enlighten me. How did that happen"

"No idea, but she i-"

"She is what!?"

"Calm down, dude. I didn't even say anything"

"So, how is she like?"

"I thought we were suppose to drink"

"Now I don't fell like it. So how you get maid? I though you already had one"

"I didn't, but now I do", I replied, ignoring him.

"So, where is she?"

"Why are you asking me all those random questions about a person you never meet?

"Just trying to help"

"Help?"

"Yes, I wanna help you with this chick. It is obvious you have a thing for her"

"Are you out of your mind? Why would I like my maid esepcially a Muslim maid?"

I never say I like Jasmine and no I don't like her. "You like to assume things that don't exist, Daniel"

"Yeah, and 95% of the time it's correct"

"Well, too bad, this one is not"

"Are you sure?"

"Ofcourse, I am sure I don-"

"Wrong answer", he gets up. "You were suppose to say 'positive', but you didn't. Look, I get that you lik-"

"I DON'T!"

"Really, because I have a prove"

"What's your prove then? Huh?"

"just give me a sec", with that he left room."alright buddy, what is this? A picture of her and the fact that she's the profile on your phone. Also, on Instagram you post the same picture. I don't get it. Are you ashamed of yourself for liking her? If you are, you shouldn't, because we don't choose the one we fell in love with. It just happens. Never be ashamed of what you feel. You have the right to feel any emotion that you want, and to do what makes you happy"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥✔
What do you amazeballs think? Sorry for short chapter and please make dua for me because I have a HUGE test that depends on my life is coming up for me and I really NEED to pass it and thanks for the 40k+ redaers and the vote and it's back to #1 in spiritual again. Thank you and I will update soon and I love you all ♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥