Chapter 25♥iSaw Him♥

♥ | • Jasmine's P • O • V • | ♥

I regret asking that, in fact that was inappropriate thing to ask, since he's my boss. Everything others said or think was wrong and I'm glad for that, because now, I'm the finding truth. Even, if he says, he doesn't like me. It's not the end of the world, plus I never I had feelings for him.

I never like him like that. Thanks to Lord, that never happen.

"Why do you ask that?" He finally spoke.

"I don't do why's."

I actually, do, but in this case, I don't.

"What if I don't?" he inquired.

"That's perfectly fine," I smiled at him.

"And what if I do?"

"Then, I think there is something wrong with you," I told him, strolling towards the kitchen.

I mean, seriously, how can a guy like him like his maid? A Muslim Maid? Me? Of all humans.

"Mine--"

"I told you, don't call me that."

"It's normal for me to call you that," he said, sitting down to one of the chairs.

I sighed, "Normal is overrated and I hate the nickname?"

"Why do ask?" He asked, again.

"I told you, I don't do why's."

"Give me one solid reason."

Think of something, empty-headed.

"I was bored...and yeah. That's all." I bit my lip.

"Bored of what?"

"Of everything."

"Am I boring?" He asked, shyly.

I shook my head. "No, you're not boring, Mr. James," I inform him, smiling.

He chuckled. "You shouldn't call me that."

I raised my brows. "Call you what?"

"Mr. James. It sounds weird, when you say it."

"What? Why? I mean, your name is James and you're my boss, so it makes sence, when I call you, Mr. James."

He laughed. "Just don't call me, 'mr. James'."

"What do you want me to call you?"

"James."

"I can't. It fells weird to say it." I admitted.

He was about to speak, but my phone ruined it. The caller was unknown.

"Hello," I said, standing up.

"Hi, I'm calling from, St Thomas hospital to let you that, Tariq have an appointment today at three thirty and that Dr. Grey has passed away yesterday. Please, make sure you don't miss this appointment. Thank you." With that, she hung up.

What?

He died.

Dr. Grey is dead.