Chapter 22♥Do ¡ L¡ke Him?♥

jasmine ' s P • O V • ♥

"Wake up Sleepyhead!" A voice yells from downstairs.

"Mm-mm," I murmur, ignoring the voice.

"She's not waking up," a different voices calls.

"Splash her with icy cold water, then," the same first voice says. "And if she doesn't wake up still, tell her, that her boss is here."

"I'll just tell that, her boss is here," by now, I can tell, the owner of the voice, Tariq.

That little idiot, kid.

"Jessy, your boss is here," he starts. "He said, he'll come to your room, if you don't wake up, now."

"Let me sleep, you fool," I almost yell, but I didn't. "And I know, the boss is not here or anywhere near here."

"Jessica, Jessy, won't wake up!" He cries out loud.

"Find, you go get ready and I'll take care of her." Jessica's voice comes near to the room, I was in.

"Let me have my sweet sleep, you empty-headed, people." I say, while still, sleeping.

"You were sleeping for almost eight hours, silly, wake up," Jessica says, as she throw a pillow at me.

"Teenagers are suppose to sleep for night and half hours. So just give---"

"Tariq get me the water in refrigerator." At that moment, I didn't have a choice, it was either, I wake up or the icy-cold water.

'Cold water is your enemy and you know it, so get up, slothful," a voice in my head hisses at me.

"Find, I'll get up," I mutter, as I get up from the bed.

"And FYI, your not a teenager anymore," Jessica says, as she strolls toward the door.

"I'm eighteen," I inform her.

"Whatever, just hurry up, we gotta leave soon," and with that, she was gone.

After about forty-minutes, I was out of the restroom and went ahead to downstairs.

"Wow, J, the house is on-point," I comment, as I observe the whole apartment. "Everything is neat and tidy." I add, "and since, I took shower, I clean the restroom."

"Thanks," she says and pull towards me a full plate of waffles with strawberry topping and a cup of coffee.

It looks so appetizing!

"This is so yummylicious," I remark, as take a bit of the mouthwatering waffles. "Thanks for this amazing breakfast, J."

"Your welcome," she says and continue taking. "What's in the gift bag?"

"Gift bag?"

"Yeah, the one you brought with you last night."

Then it hit me. The golden gift bag from Mr. James, last night.

"Mr. James gave to me as an apology," I tell her and she give a confuse look. "Remember, when he destroyed my phone and now a days he keeps calling me 'mine' which is disrespectful. Well, yesterday, I told him that we should respect each another and he should also stop calling the irritating name and he give to me the gift bag and said it was an apology." I explain to her.

"Wow! That explains it." She says. "Mind if I open?"

"Not at all."

"iPhone 6 plus!" She shouts excitingly. "An envelope and I'm pretty sure that, there'll be money in here------"