Chapter 19☀Sambusa & Problems☀

GOAL FOR NEW UPDATE IS: 300 VOTES

♥|• Picture 0f S u m b u s a •|♥

|☀• j a s m ¡ n e ' s P•O•V •☀|♥

I don't know what happen, but Mr. James was being satisfying and thanks to my awkwardly un-wanted period, I had a wonderful time, let's be honest; Mr. James, asked me to oder my all-time-favorite-food, Sambusa and on top of that, I watched, my top-two movies: The Vow and The Best Of Me, which was remarkable and jaw-dropping.

Still and all, I really need to know why I'm here? Cause, in actual fact, I miss my little brother, Tariq, Jassica, and of course, Nina.

"Why am I here?" I ask, as I enter the dining-room, where Mr. James is using his Mac apple laptop.

"YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!" He roars, as he punches the table.

"Is everything all right?" I ask, avoiding his gaze. The zillions time of awkwardness.

"Take a look at this," he says, turning the laptop towards me. "And read it out loud."

I look at the e-mail and began to read, "you must will have to bring all the documents from 2013, which is 150 of them and if one is missing, your store will be close immediately. Without further ado, those papers are due tonight at 11:30. - Al-Kaseem al-Hilal."

"WHAT? Who the heck is al-Kaseem al-Hilal?" I'm utterly confuse and shocked.

"My enemy," he responds, rubbing his face with his hands.

I don't know what to say, so I just pull out a chair and sit.

"That was two-freaking years ago! These documents are probably lost!" He sighs and closes the laptop.

"What are the documents are for?"

"We have business meeting on Friday and he needs them because it is a prove that I own the store, after my dad left," he closed his eyes, take a deep breath, and leans back in his chair."I need to call Denial," he gets up to leave.

I hope that denial guy doesn't come, it appears that, I'm not a fond of him.

"Jasmine, I need you to find these documents," he hands me a huge suitcase.

"Thanks for calling by my real name and I'll find th..."

"I don't need to hear one word from your name, get to work!" How rudely of him.

"Yes, Denail, be quick," his is on the phone taking the person I want see last.

"Don't worry, bro, I'm at the Romantic Restruant, I'll see you in a bit," and yes the call ends.

I began to open the suitcase and Mr. James starts to yell, "you still didn't open the damn thing, I swear if you don't find one paper that is in here, you'll regret."

I ignore him and find some random papers. How am I suppose to know what kind of documents he needs.

"At least tell me, the name of the documents you want me to find," I call out.

"It's your job to know!" He shouts and leaves to upstairs.

That man has no respect whatsoever.