Chapter 8

Mount Justice 

Sunday, November 19th - 7:04 AM

The zeta tubes announced the arrivals of batgirl and nightwing, along with 3 guests. Hearing the occasional 'recognized, guest ---' voice, that spiked the teams interest. Bart and Wally were the first ones to sped over to the zeta so the greet the newcomers. 

As a gust of wind and 2 blurs moved towards Natasha, Steve and tony, they quickly got into a fighting stance. Batgirl noticed their stance and waved a hand to let them know it's safe. As they slowly relaxed the blurs disappeared and 2 people appeared. One adult and one teenager. 

"Ooh, dick are these the interdimenisonal people?" The boy with light brown hair asked. Dick nodded and fist bummed the two other. Barbara waved at them as she began to walk  away to leave them with their 'boy talk' . She froze when she realized she forgot to bring Natasha. 

"Natasha! Over here." She waved to Natasha for her to follow. She nodded and hesitately made her way towards Barbara.

"So what is this place?" Natasha asked raising an eyebrow.

"This is mount Justice, young justices headquarters, and the Justice leagues old one."Barbara explained, she nodded trying to process that. 

"Wait who were those two? How did they just appear out of thin air?" Barbara chuckled before explaining that they were speedsters, as they made their way towards the living room/kitchen area, Barbara explained the basic facts about everybody and their names.

Barbara may or may not have left out their ages, when Natasha walked into the living it was filled with kids to adults. She tried her best to hide her outrage with people allowing children to become heroes. When Peter first became spiderman with Tony's help, Natasha didn't talk to him for 2 weeks until she half accepted it.

"Th-their... Kids?" Barbara just shrugged it off as if it was nothing. 

"Alright team, black canary is busy with the JLA so I will be training you instead." She slightly shouted to get everybody's attention. They all seemed happy to see bar- batgirl, as if they haven't seen her in months.

Natasha examined the room out of instinct, there was a green lady, she had the same skin as the Martian they had met yesterday. She was opening the oven and taking out a tray of cookies that soon filled the room with an amazing homey smell.

On the couch was a girl with dirty blonde hair in a red and black suit lined with white, she recognized the suit as arrowette. Then there was a boy with blackish hair and a blue thing on his back, Natasha guessed it was the scarab Barbara talked about, that was most likely blue beetle.

On the love seat was a dark skinned boy, he wore a blue vest and a black shirt with a lightning bolt. She took note that he was static, ontop of the couch was a green cat. Natasha wondered who's cat it was and why it was green, she was about to ask when it suddenly turned into a boy. A green boy. Natasha had a wave of realization that it was none other than beast boy. She noticed how young those kids were. Probably 13 or 14, 15 at least! She tried her best to keep it together.

Before she knew it they were all walking towards the gym, she jogged down the hall to catch up. As she opened the doors to the gym she couldn't help but look in awe. Sure the gym in the tower was good but this, this gym was a whole other level. It had weights that go up to 10 tons, weapons of any selection. It kinda worried her that these kids most likely train unsupervised with equipment like this.

Static glanced at her and seemed to have caught on, "you think this is cool, this is one of the smaller gyms the league has given. should see the Titans training!" Natasha couldn't imagine what's better than this. She kinda tuned him out as he rambled on about all the different gyms and training each team had. Natasha was still curious about what he meant by teamS. Just a day ago she thought this earth had only one team.

Natasha heard grunting from the sparring area. She whipped her head around and saw two girls sparring. They were both blonde but they were clearly different ages. One looked a bit older than nightwing and the other looked around peters age give or take.

The older one was blocking punch with her bow, she seemed to wear a green version of arrowettes suit, minus the white lining. Of course it was none other than Artemis. She heard she was one of the founding members of is team. The younger blonde, who was punching, wore a brown jacket and a skirt. She seemed to have a more of a comfortable go for a suit. It was wonder girl. She remembered Wonder Woman speak briefly about her yesterday.

Her gaze landed on two people who were on the bench. One was impulse, she had learned of the boys name from bat girls debrief. The other was a girls it's a cropped sleeveless jacket. Thirteen. Wait a minute, when did impulse get here?

(a/n: I love impulses name, like it sounds so freaking cool. Impulse.... IMPULSE Hot and cool *insert smirk*)

The two blondes realized that the group had came in. Within seconds Artemis threw wonder girl off her causing WG to Yelp from the sudden move. Artemis walked up to batgirl gave her a bone crushing hug. "We haven't seen you in forever! It's been like...3-4 months lady!"

Natasha furrowed her eyebrows as she saw wonder girl get thrown. She seemed to not have been affected by it, which was strange. Maybe she had the same powers as Wonder Woman? Her eyes followed the girl, trying to find out about her, WG was chugging down a water bottle has she took a seat next to impulse and thirteen. Natasha was kicked out of her trance as she saw nightwing and kid flash walk in along with tony and Steve. they took a seat next to thirteen, impulse and wonder girl.