Chapter 17

"Holy cr*p Timmy! We're almost late for dinner!" Dick called out towards Tim, he couldn't hide the fear in his voice.He automatically paled, Tony and banner were confused. Why are these kids so afraid of being late? Tim snapped himself into reality and grabbed both Tony and Bruce, making a run for the zeta tubes. Tony and Bruce were both afraid, not because of being late, but because of how strong this kid was. 

Jason ran towards the arrow range and found Clint and felicity chatting.felicity was confused why Jason was panting. If he ran here, then that only meant one thing. Trouble.

"What's wrong?" Felicity once happy voice turned stern and demanding. "Dinner... Alfred... Late" he said in between huffs. Felicity understood and began to shove Clint towards Jason. Anyone who knew Alfred would know to never disobey him, and never be late for dinner. Clint was completely confused, why was he being dragged out of the watchtower at full speed?

Once the two of them were gone, felicity looked at her tablet and saw the time 5:56PM. she chuckled to herself, she wondered how Alfred could put up with the entire batfam. She began to put away the equipment, she sighed as she remembered she still had 6 more hours of monitor duty. How did she even get monitor duty, she's not even a leaguer? That was a question she couldn't even answer herself.

-

Jason was rushing Clint, Tim was dragging Tony and Bruce, dick was carrying Steve while guiding Thor. They had 4 minutes to get to the manor. They had 4 minutes til alfred scolds them. When the boys had Clint, Tony, Bruce, Steve, and Thor in the cave. They realized they were missing 2 people. Peter and Natasha. With now 2 minutes left, Jason and dick split up to find they searched every main room until they came across the gym. 

They heard grunts, like someone was sparring. They immediately bush through the doors and saw Natasha sparring with Kara without powers while Peter was being Natasha's cheer leader.

Without a heads up Jason dashed towards Natasha and swept her off her feet, Dick did the same to Peter and they were both high tailing it to the zeta tubes. Natasha was kicking and moving the entire time, making it harder on Jason. She was confused and frustrated. How could she allow a kid to easily grab her. He might not have been a kid but a 10+ year age difference allowed her to call him so.

Peter on the other hand was enjoying this sudden piggy back ride. It wasn't something he done often, mostly because nobody was willing to pick up a teenager for fun. He might be not known what was happening but he enjoyed every second of it. The slight breeze blowing in his face as dick dashed towards the zeta tube made him feel a bit free. He hadn't felt like that in a long while, ever since he taken up being spiderman he has had the world resting on his shoulders.

Once they got to the zeta tube he couldn't help but pout a bit, Natasha was glad to be off though. She understood they had to leave for some urgent reason and sent herself off to the cave. Peter follow soon after.

-

Batcave 5:59PM

"Cutting it close I see." Damian called out from the platform above. He was leaning against the railing. Dick and Jason were out of breath, too much adrenaline to make a snarky retort. Yes, they fight villains on the daily but they aren't as scary as a mad or disappointed Alfred, well except the joker. Nothing tops the joker.

"You guys are crazy..." Duke muttered as he carried a crate to medbay. He sometimes wondered how he ended up becoming associated with these crazed bats, but he would never regret doing it in the slightest.

Tim was talking with Stephanie as he changed out of his suit. It was normal for them to change out of their suits in front of everyone as long as they wore something underneath. In his case, he wore a tank top and shorts like boxers underneath.

As soon as dick caught his breath Natasha and the avengers strolled up to them. "Care to tell us what was going on?" She asked, a bit annoyed. She made sure she her voice was low yet demanding. Anyone of the avengers  would've been frightened when she used that tone but it was like these people were immune to it.

"Alfred wanted us home before 6PM since dinner is set for 6:30, and you never want to be late when it comes to Alfred." Dick explained, he then chugged a bottle of water that Damian threw down to him moments eariler. He handed Jason the bottle, he willing took it thinking there was left over water. He frowned when he realized he got played, that caused dick to snicker.

Barbara rolled her eyes at the boys before adding on "And when it comes to Alfred, nobody wants to get him mad." She turned her chair to face avengers before turning back to the computer.

Peter realized he didn't know a thing about these people, and he kinda feared it. He has the find out more about these people, they seem so interesting though. He decided to explore the batcave first. Just as he was about to turn to explore, Tony caught his collar. "Change and shower first."

Peter pouted before giving in, he knew better an to argue with mr.stark, "fine." If he was correct he had to take that elevator to go up to the manor.

-