Chapter 16

3:01PM

"Please tell me you guys have starwars?" Peter begged, he was already behind 4 movies and needed to catch up. So since Cisco was wearing a Star Trek shirt he decided Cisco would be the best person to ask. 

Cisco took this opportunity to scare him, "what's Star Wars?" Cisco tried to keep a straight face while Peter looked like he was punched in his face. He couldn't hold his laughter anymore and let it spill. Peter was immediately confused. "I'm just messing with you! Of course we have Star Wars, I don't know what'd I do if we didn't." 

Peter sighed in relief, he'd have to remind himself to watch at least one movie tonight. "You had me scared for a minute there." He confessed. They began to talk all about their favorite characters and movies.

On the other side of the room Banner and Tony geeked out with Tim, and kaitlyn. They were surprised, not Tim, when kaitlyn told them about frost. She even came out and said hi. Tony and Tim mostly talked about technology benefits and what's best for what. Banner and Kaitlin geeked out about science things.

Natasha was training with Kara in the gym. They both pushed to their limits, Kara was surprised that Natasha was able to keep up almost as much as a regular leaguer. Even though Kara wasnt a big fighting person, she and Natasha had fun trading training exercises. Although Natasha didn't have a cape, kara showed her the same cape trick mon-el had shown her. Natasha couldn't lie, she loved this world so far.

Felicity was showing Clint some different techniques with the bow, although the she wasn't a master in archery like Oliver, Roy, Thea or the others, she still had a few tricks up her sleeve from working with them since the beginning. Jon stood on the sidelines, being a cheerleader for them. He continued to be the sweet innocent bean he is.

Conner talked to Jason as he was doing gun practice in the shooting range. Yes, Jason finally convinced Bruce to add a shooting range with the help of a few leaguers and Hal because he just wanted to annoy Bruce. 

Dick chatted with Steve and Thor, in the living room about random stuff. Turns out Steve can be just as bubbly as dick sometimes. Thor told dick about the history of his hammer, while Steve explained to him about who were the other avengers. Dick returned the favor and explained the other Justice leaguers.

-

Time flew by as they had fun chatting, things started to settle down when Cisco and Kaitlyn had to go back to central city because the reverse flash was spotted. Dick checked the clock and it read 5:53 PM, his eyes widened. Alfred wanted everybody home by 6 so that they would have enough time to shower and change, maybe even train before dinner.

Thor had taken a nap while Steve and dick were talking, but when dick suddenly jumped up and yelled sh*t and ran towards the shooting range he woke up. Thor looked over to Steve, wondering what was going on. Steve shrugged, just as confused as his teammate.

"Jason!" Dick shouted from the door, there was no reply. Probably because of the loud shooting and the headphones. Conner saw dick shouting and tapped on Jason's shoulder. He lowered his gun and took off his headphones. "Huh? Yeah?" He spun around to see dick.

"Dinner! Alfred is gonna be mad if we're late!" Jason's face went pale when he saw the time. "F*ck. Get tim! I'll get the pep squad." He shouted in panick. Jason did not feel like getting scolded by Alfred tonight. Conner overheard them and remembered ma was joining the family for dinner since karas mom and her council was staying over. He quickly scrambled out the door to get Jon and aunt Kara.

Two families were about to get scolded for being late for dinner.