Chapter 14

WatchTower

November 19th, Sunday. 1:15PM

"Sandman?!" Peter shouted. Everybody gathered at the watchtower, Clint and Jason explained what happened eariler. After the last encounter with sandman Peter couldn't help but hate sand for a long while. He found grains in almost every place on his body for 2 weeks.

"Do you think... Maybe... More villains from your world followed you guys here?" Asked nightwing, he was rubbing his temple. The batbros didn't feel like having another villain running around in Gotham.

"I- we don't know, we have to find out how they got here." Tony spoke up, he was trying to think of every possible way sandman could've followed.

"Do we even know the real reason how we ended up here other than a random wormhole portal thing showing up?" Clint threw his hands in the air, frustrated. He longed for his family, he wanted to go home even though it's barley been 2 days. "What if New York is in danger?"

"No, I doubt it, even if it was, Wanda, Rhodey, vision and the others are still there." Steve said, trying to reassure his team. Or maybe, he was trying to reassure himself. He would be lying if he said he wasn't a bit worried that they would never be able to get home. 

The batbros, excluding Damian, were wondering who this Wanda, rhodey, or vision was. They didn't question it, coming to the conclusion they were probably members of the avengers.

"The Titans are already on route to get the crystal of bonpage. So that's one item down." Tim tried to help but their frowns stayed, he awkwardly sipped on his coffee before turning to run calculations. Jason opened his mouth to say something but the zeta tube cut him off. 

"Recognized, SuperGirl T08, Superboy T06, Superboy T02" the robotic voice rang throughout the watchtower, alerting those that people have arrived.

"Over here, in the kitchen!" Tim shouted, hoping they would hear him.

"Hey guys!" Dick greeted in his usual cheery voice, as the supers walked in.

The avengers were oblivious to the woman named Supergirl, they couldn't believe there was another super. When the trio walked in, they examined her. She did not look like a girl, she was a woman. So why was she called Supergirl?  They would have to ask later, they had bigger issues to worry about.

"This is Supergirl, the superkid's second cousin, but they call her aunt." Jason explained, she wore a blue one piece with a silver belt. (CW style) she had blonde bangs, highlighted with dirty blonde.

"Where's Thor?" Dick asked, he remembered the avengers saying he was helping supes.

"Oh the guy with the hammer? Yea, he's helping dad clean up the city!" Jon exclaimed in a cheerful voice, sometimes Jason wondered who's more cheerful, Jon Kent or dick Grayson.

After they introduced each other and caught the supers up to date, Kara said something that changed the way they thought about the situation, "the portal opened in metropolis right?" She tools a sip of her water, followed by a nods from everybody. 

"Well before the portal opened, metropolis was having severe earthquakes. It was probably from the portal." 

Natasha remembered the earthquakes New York was having minutes before and during the portal opening. "And so was New York, erm, our New York."

Jason caught on to what she was trying to say, "so if we find out where else an earthquake with I'm guessing the same level as the one you guys were having, maybe we would figure out how these villain(s) came here."

"Wow look at you, I didn't know you had a brain!" Tim teased, elbowing Jason. "Shut up replacement." Jason spit out in annoyance, dick ruffled tims hair as he snickered.

tony frowned, again with the weird nicknames, first demonspawn, now replacement. These bats are weird.