Chapter 11

Red hood had went to the watch tower with Thor and Clint. Long story short Thor went with superman to help clean up metropolis after the earthquakes from yesterday. Now it was just Clint and Jason. They had barley arrived at his warehouse. Clint walked inside when he saw an arrow coming straight towards him, he didn't even hear it! He didn't even see it until last minute! He froze and the arrow landed right above his shoulder, into a wall.

Jason took off his helmet and smirked, "hey Roy! Stop scaring the poor guy." Clint was confused, who was this Roy guy? How were his bow and arrow skills that good?

soon a girl with orange skin, green eyes and fire hair floated up to Jason with a bow and arrow in hand. "Kori where's Roy?" Jason asked. He realized the bow and arrow in her hand and let out an oh. "He's currently taking down drug ring in Cuba. I found one of his old bows and decided to try it out. When I saw this human I wanted to put my skills to the test." She explained.

Jason chuckled as if she didn't try to just kill Clint a mere seconds ago. "Hey hawk guy this is kor'iander.  Kori for short, aka starfire." 

Clint didn't even bother trying to correct Jason because he had the feeling he might slit his throat. He couldn't believe he was actually afraid of a 20 something year old.

Clint put his hand out to shake hers but she stared down at his hand as if it wasn't worthy. He awkwardly lowered his hand. "Anyways, I found out a few of the dealers that work for me sold drugs to some kids. Wanna take out those pieces of shits?" Jason asked kori. 

"Aw, not today. I have other things to attend to. I wish I could be there, make sure those scums have a torturing death for me though." She the  floated away. Clint made a mental note to not cross her. She seemed too scary.

"Well I guess your coming with then." Jason said as loaded his guns.

-

20 minutes later-

Clint and Jason were hiding on the rafters as they got evidence that his dealers were indeed selling to kids. Clint couldn't wrap his mind around the fact Jason was the biggest crime lord in Gotham. On the way there Jason gave his 'I'm cleaning up the streets better than batman ever would' speech. 

"Wait your not gonna kill them are you?" Clint asked, he didn't want to have blood on his hands just in case. 

"God I wish, but no kori was bluffing eariler, one of the agreements to being back in the family was that I wasn't allowed to kill. Alfred forced me to use rubber bullets." Jason explained with a huff.

As the deal was coming to an end, Jason dropped in guns blazing, he took the drugs away from the kids and started beating up the dealers. "You should know, dealing to kids is a big no no." He said before shooting one in their chest.

-

Clint was surprised even when the  back up the dealer brought in, red hood defeated them with ease. Not even 2 minutes and they were done.

Jason decided to let Clint sight see Gotham while patrolling. He had morning patrol, while duke had day patrol. All morning the pair stopped muggings, a shooting in the park, and a few robberies. Like seriously who robs a jewelry store with a knife. 

Then it happened.