Chapter 22

Wayne Manor

6:30PM 

Alfred had officially called everybody to dinner in the grand dining room. The avengers were amazed with the food. If this wasn't a thanksgiving feast they sure hoped they stayed for thanksgiving to see it then! Sadly Stephanie, Barbara and  Harper had to go home so now it was Damian, dick, Tim, Jason, duke and Cassandra. 

As Bruce B counted the remaining bats he couldn't help but wonder where bat woman went. He hasn't heard a thing about her since her introduction. It was one hell of an introduction too. Her vibes screamed cool gay aunt. It was amazing.

"Dinner is served." Alfred said as he set down the final main course. With multiple thanks coming from everybody seated at the table, the old British butler walked back into the kitchen, disappearing into the night.

"So, what was your day?" Bruce W asked. He didn't seem as intimidating when he is in his civvies. "I thought you'd never ask." Jason mumbled, Thor was sitting next to Jason and surprisingly Bruce heard him and shot him a bat glare. Jason simply rolled his eyes.

"My day was quite to say the least, father." Damian spoke, "without these imbeciles to annoy me throughout the day, I sought comfort in the work from Wayne enterprise." A small thud was heard under the table along with a growl from Damian. Clint guessed someone kicked the 'demon spawn' just to annoy him. 

After that multiple conversations erupted. Thor was talking with dick, dick found it funny how Thor called him 'son of gray' because his last name was Grayson. Natasha ate quietly while listening to Tony ramble about technology with Tim while Bruce added on there and there. Damian talked with Duke while Jason continued with arrow tips for Clint. Peter chatted with Cassandra. Although Cassandra didn't talk much, Peter put his basics of sign language to use to make it easier on her.

***

"So B, who is coming over for thanksgiving?" Dick asked Bruce W. That caused everybody to suddenly shut up, wanting to hear what he has to say. Clint, Thor, Tony and Peter all felt a pang of sadness, they all had somebody they missed back on their world. Peter missed his friends and aunt may, Tony missed Peter and Rhodey. Thor missed his father and friends on Asgard, while Clint missed his family. To be gone over thanksgiving is going to be rough on them, they weren't use to being gone for so long.

"Most of the league decided to spend the holiday with us-" Bruce began but was cut off by a suddenly energetic Tim.

"Is Kon and uncle supes coming over?" He stood up excited. With a stern nod from Bruce Tim fell back in his chair in happiness. Damian couldn't stop his lips from curling into a smile, his closest friend, Jon will be accompanying them for the holiday. He could care less about his rodent family though. He had some respect for superman but not enough to call him uncle like the others.

"Diana and Cassie will be coming over, I'm not sure about Donna though. Superman and his family are visiting as well as multiple others... There is much too many to count so please wait until thanksgiving." Bruce ordered, he was exhausted from the leagues mission and did not feel like listing down every guest for thanksgiving.

***

9:12PM 

Batcave

"Alright bitches, the glitter queen is back." Stephanie called out as she finished suiting up. She was kinda excited because tonight was a group patrol. Although not everybody in the 'batclan' was present for it, most of them were so she of course had to join In on the fun.

Babs came soon after, pulling up in her costume batgirl bike. As much as she loved patrol, she much preferred to stay behind and moniter everybody on group patrols. It was like a juicer version of KUWTK.  Barbara quickly did a body count, they were waiting on Batwoman and Harper.

Almost on que A red and black bike with bag insignia on the side along with 

 "Alright, you guys know the drill. Suit up and meet by the computer."