Chapter 32

Bart and Peter ordered their burgers and milkshakes. Peter was amazed with Bart metabolism when he gobbled 12 whole burgers without casualties. All was going good, they took a few pictures with some fans and even got free food (something Bart hoped Cecile wouldn't find out about soon) until, the rouges showed up.

Peter didn't understand how they got in this hole. They were finishing up their burgers, next thing they know there's a sack covering their heads and a happy squeal coming from Bart. He blinked once, then twice. He was currently listening to one of the rouges, 'Leonard Snart' aka Captain Cold, talk about his adventure with the so called 'legends' on the wave rider. Peter couldn't lie, the wave rider seemed cool, but he didn't believe a thing coming from this guys mouth.

"That's so crash!"

First off, time travel?! Pfft, as is! Peter kept listing the science behind it if it were true in his head. "Yeah, and my aunt is a dinosaur." He muttered. Being kidnapped and being told childish stories, this is going to be a long day.

Snart looked up and stared at peter for a good second before replying, "what? Don't believe me, it's true!" He slouched back on his couch and put one of his legs over the over. Bart gently elbowed him, "it's true, hehe."

Peter looked at him wide eyed, almost believing him for a minute. Then his eyes flattened, "riiiiggghhhhtt, your probably trying to trick me!" He shook his finger in barts face, "yea right, and you can time travel too?" He said sarcastically.

Bart nervously laughed, as the rouges had poker faces on. Snart of course bursted out laughing. "This kid really is from another universe! I thought you were kidding me! AHAAHAHAHHA!" Snart wiped an imaginary tear from his face.

"Wait... you can?!" Peter nearly stood from his seat. Bart began to ramble, "Heh, yea... kinda, only the flash can do it correctly. Well, and the reverse flash but he's another story."

"Blah, blah, enough time travel talk." Peter turned his head to face the blonde who spoke.

Glider.
———-

"So, your from another earth too?" Natasha asked the female speedster.

"Yep, although my dad and I are just visiting, we are from earth 2." The speedster explained.

"Jesse Quick, huh? Could get use to that."

Jesse had just got back from a meet up with a few of her friends on this earth. Once she had found out that her father was going to earth 1 to help build a new extrapolator, she begged him to allow her to come. After a series of puppy dog eyes, Harry finally gave in and told her to pack her bags.  She heard that the earth jumpers were in the cortex so she decided to bring along one of them for an adventure.

Now walking down league Ave, they began chatting. Natasha found this as the perfect way to get information about the league and the bats. "how did you get your powers..?"

"We're you experimented on?" She 'gently' pried.

"Nah, my dad particle accelerator exploded and the wave of dark anti matter washed over me. After a while, I finally unlocked the speed force within me and got my powers, the rest is history." The girl smiled at her memories, although it did hurt like hell getting thrown back because of the explosion, and the events that led up to getting her speed. Yet, in the end all that pain was totally worth it, she has a bigger and better family than she could ever wish for. And, not to forget her badass suit.

"So you weren't forced?"

"Pfft, my dad doesn't even want me to be a super hero! I had to rebel against him, because I was the one who wanted to slap on the mask." Jesse almost forgot that the red head lady was from a different earth, because it was almost common knowledge that her father hated her being a superhero. He always babied her.

"Is there any chance you know something about batman and his team..?"

Jesse knew exactly what Natasha was doing, she had to admit that if she were in their position, she'd be suspicious too. The bats aren't the most outgoing people, well there is steph and Babs... ok fine, Cass too! They were like sisters from another mister. Now that she thought of it, little baby terry could be good- actually yeah, right that kid is likely  to be the next Batman. Don't let the cuteness fool you!

Natasha raised an eyebrow when Jesse didnt respond for a few moments, she glanced over to her, wondering what was going on. The girl looked deep in thought. She seemed slightly amused but then her face suddenly softened then she seemed disturbed. Natasha grew more suspicious each second. She had enough of this and cleared her throat, grabbing jesse's attention.

"Right, well..."

"Well..?"

"Their blood-sucking vampires that worship bats!" She exclaimed, jumping into Natashas face and pretended to be frightened. She began laughing when she saw Natasha's unamused face.

"Sorry, it's just you seemed so... distraught over this. What is it that dick use to say when he was little..." she pondered for a moment before snapping her fingers. "Right! Stay traught."

"Stay traught?" Natasha tilted her head in confusion.

"And feel the aster!" She smirked slightly, knowing she was confusing the hell out of Natasha. She might've fueled the flame but that would be the bats problem not hers. Their fault for being so suspicious and... well being a bat!