Chapter 13

Clint stayed behind the pillar, trying to figure out a way to defeat sandman. What did Peter use? He was so close to figure it out when he saw a water fountain... WATER! It might not have been the same way Peter defeated him but sand and water isn't always the best mix.

"Red hood!" He called out from behind the pillar. "Water! Break the water fountain!"

Jason heard what Clint said and did something sandman and Clint didn't expect. He pulled out a watergun. Clint didn't know if he should be weirded out or be happy. Jason noticed the sideways look Clinton was giving him.

"What? I live with like 10 maniacs, I'm always prepared." He said while rushing over to a water fountain. He broke off the top and water began to spew everywhere. Clint saw the giant sandy hand going to crush Jason so he reacted fast. He  quickly shot an arrow at sandman hoping to get his attention. Luckily he did. Jason began to fill his watergun while Clint distracted the sandy beast.

Just as Clint was about to suffocate in the sand hand he was held in, Jason shot water at the hand, causing it to fall off. Clint quickly recovered from the fall and watched as Jason shot water at the beast. Within minutes it was over. Jason and Clint sat down to take a breather. They did not expect to fight sandman today.

 They got up as they heard loud footsteps, that was their que to leave. It was better to leave the remains to the police. 

-

Jason and Clint continued patrol, stopped to a drink. Clint didn't know Jason was underaged so he didn't stop him.  After a few rounds of stopping muggers, they decided to grab something to eat. What was better than big belly burger?

"You guys have big belly burger on your earth, right?" Jason asked as they took out a mugger. "Big belly what?" 

"I take that as a no, such a shame." Jason shrugged as he kicked a muggers head. "Follow me."

-

Next thing they knew, they were in a powerwheel in a drive thur because the manager didn't want an antihero in their restaurant. Instead of changing into civvies like a normal person, Jason decided to go to the nearest Walmart and buy a power wheel. 

You can't imagine how many weird looks they got, and how many confused people there were when the people of Gotham saw the red hood and some arrow guy, who they assumed was one of green arrows new protégés.

"Il take a vanilla milkshake and the belly Burger combo, no tomatoes." Jason looked over to Clint expecting him to say something. "Oh, I'll just take the same as you then." Clint didn't exactly know what to get since he's never heard of this place.

Once they got their food, they ditched the power wheel and went to Jason's favorite gargoyle. "Gotham sure has a lot of gargoyles, huh?" Clint say trying to make small talk.

"Yeah, Gotham has 238 exactly." Clint stood dumbfounded, wondering how this guy knew how many Gotham exactly had. Jason caught on and added on, "you start counting when all of the gargoyles suddenly come to life and attack the city."

The pair sat on the ledge, eating their burgers and sipping their milkshakes. With the first bite, Clint felt like he finally found what he was missing his whole life. The perfect amount of  lettuce, the perfectly cooked and seasoned patty, the perfect amount of sauce, the perfec- 

Jason glanced over to Clint to see his reaction and it was worth it, he looked lIke he just found the purpose of life. He chuckled and returned to devouring his burger. It was currently 11:58AM, they would have to meet up at the watch tower soon.