Chapter twenty-seven- Wedding bells

Naturally the livening couple would have their wedding at the hotel. Once Charlie and the other heard the news they started planning, it was mostly Charlie who was excited.

 Once Charlie and the other heard the news they started planning, it was mostly Charlie who was excited

Wedding venue ^

Alastor's suit ^

Alastor's suit ^

Your wedding dress

Your wedding dress

Before the wedding:

"Charlie what if I screw up? What if I tripped???? Oh gosh what if I me-" _____ said nervous as Charlie was doing her make up.
"You will be fine. Trust me." Charlie said as she finished up.
"If you say so...."
"Just loosen up a bit and relax."

Meanwhile with Alastor:

"Nervous, Al?" Angel said.
"Maybe a little bit. But it doesn't matter! I will be marrried to _____! I literally waited a century for her." Alastor said with his usual smile.
"Huh never thought you be the first F*cking one to get married. I would have thought Charlie and other Chick gets married first."
"Well would you look at the time. Angel isn't almost time you have to go get _____." Alastor said after checking the time.

Wedding time.

Everyone was seated and the wedding music was played by Razzle and Dazzle. Charlie and Vaggie was the bridesmaid. Husk was best-man. Charlie was able to convince Lucifer to wed the couple.

Little fat nuggets was the flower pig. Angel with his arm locked with _____ walked down the ile (sry idk how to spell). Alastor was amaze at her beauti and grace as she walked toward her.

Yada yada wedding speach cus author-Chan does not know what a real wedding is light.

"Will you Alastor take _____ as your unlawfully wedded wife for eternity till you end up in the void." Lucifer said.

"I do." Alastor said.

"Will you _____ take Alastor as your unlawfully wedded husband eternity till you end up in the void?" Lucifer said.

"I do." ____ said.

"Well by the power vest in me, Lucifer the king of hell. I pronounce you radio demon and siren married. And husband and wife. You may kiss the demon wife."

Then _____ and Alastor share a sweet yet passionate kiss.

The end.