Chapter fourteen- The Outting

Fair warning this is a longer chapter than normal!

(Wearing something like this)

The night rolled by, Alastor waited for ____ to comedown to the lobby as she was preparing herself for tonight. When ____ was prepared, she walked out to the lobby and headed towards Alastor. Alastor looked at her and stared for a few second at her outfit which made her stand out. Of course the outfit matched her deer necklace to a tea.

"You look absolutely gorgeous, my Darling." Alastor said when he finally spoke.

______ giggles and said "Thank you, you look as charming as ever, Al~"

With that they head to go get Mimzy and headed to a bar. During the car ride Mimzy kept trying to flirt with Alastor but _____ never said anything about it.

When they arrived at the bar, that found a seat and sat down. Alastor was sitting between the two. After a few drinkers Mimzy decided to go on stage and sing to try to impress Alastor.

"So Alastor I been wanted to ask, did you ever tell Mimzy were a thing." _____ whispered as they watched Mimzy sing.

"No, I suppose I should let out our relationship but I don't want you to get hurt. As you know I have many enemies and if word gets out then you might be in danger. Also it will ruin my reputation as the Radio demon." Alastor whispers back.

"Fair bit your do know I can't handle myself right."

"Better safe than sorry. But we better talke about this later my dear." Alastor said as he noticed that Mimzy finished her song and was walking over to them.

_____ simply nodded and watch Mimzy sat back now next to Alastor.

"So Alastor~ how you think I did?" Mimzy said hugged his arm which in return made Alastor flinch a little.

"You were great." Alastor said.

"Well I suppose I can go for a round of singing. Would you like to here it?" ______ asked the both of them.

Mimzy nodded thinking that _____ can't possibly better at a sing as her. Alastor agreed only because he enjoyed _____ singing and haven't heard it in a while.

(Btw cus Wattpad it being a butt I couldn't added a video on to this. So if you want to know it's "We are Fury- demons" )

______ started to sing once she got on stage and got the Dj to play the music she requested.

I'm electric
Chemicals I breathe
And did I mention
I bleed kerosene

When sparks begin to fly
Oh the flames they multiply
Well I'm burning up alive
I said I'm burning up alive!

Everyone in the crowd all went quiet as they all listened to _____ sing the song. Everyone was mesmerized by her beautiful smooth voice, some would say a voice of an angel. This Shocked Mimzy as even when she was sing a large chunk of the audience wasn't even paying attention to her.

My mr. Rager
My Jekyll and Hyde
My only savior
Is when I look into your eyes
They tell no lies
I can feel the conversation
Starting to arise

_____ looked towards Alastor as if those lines where ment to be sang for him and only him. Her dancing was elegant yet enticing to everyone around her.

I'm a living legend
I'm a broken man
Who are you?
So who are you
Today?

Everybody's got demons
And sometimes they take control
Everybody's got demons
Sometimes they got to go

Mimzy couldn't help but fell a bit jealous as the crowed watched her sing. Now _____ was not just her voice that was amazing but also her body as it was one body that with one glance could make someone do a double take.

When I'm gone, remember me
I'm electric
Chemicals I breathe
And did I mention
I bleed kerosene

When sparks begin to fly
Oh the flames they multiply
Well I'm burnin' up alive
But how do we survive?
Survive
Never lose control

Everybody's got demons
And sometimes they take control
Everybody's got demons
Sometimes they got to go

Once she was finished singing she head to the table where Alastor and Mimzy was sitting. Everyone cheered for a few second and agent back to what they were doing with a few expectations who was looked at _____'s body with Hungary eyes filled with lust.

"So what do you guys think." _____ said and sat down.

"It was okay. Not as better as me tho!" Mimzy said as she refused to admit that _____ was better.

"It was marvelous my Dear! You were the real bee's knees!" Alastor said and chuckle a bit.

"I'm glad  I was able to entertain. Beside why kind of siren would I be I didn't know how to sing!" _____ said and laughed.

"Damn girl~ you care to hook up or just have a night of fun with me. You where killer up there." Someone said and walked up to their table.

"Hm? Are you talking to Mimzy cause she was certainly amazing." ____ said with a smile as she sipped her drink.

"Nah, your way better than that chick anyways~ I'm talkin to you, babe~" they said and sat next to _____ and tried to wrap his arm around her.

Alastor twitched a bit and kept quiet knowing if he lashed out now his idea of keeping his relationship with _____ on the down low will be ruined.

"Well I must decline. You see I'm hang out with Alastor and Mimzy. And frankly I don't do 'hook ups' as the people now call it." ____ replied and pushed the male away.

"But girl. I toss that amazing *ss like a salad if you let me" the demon said staring at her chest.

"Oh Darling, now let me get this straight." _____ said and stood up and pinned the male down "I don't screw with people especially guys like you. Go leave me alone and go watch your freaky porn. Or else well I guess is time to get neutered."

The demon got freaked out and simply nodded. ____ let go of him and the demon ran away.

"Welp now that's that done! Shall we head out? It's getting late it's going to get dangerous if you don't head home!" _____ said.

"Alright. Alastor would you like to spend some time at my place and we can have a night to ourselves~" Mimzy said.

Alastor was extremely uncomfortable to the comment and replied "Ha no. I much rather head back to the hotel."

They left the bar, and dropped off Mimzy at her place.