Chapter Ten-Reunion

"Show yourself!" Vaggie and Charlie said

"Hmm sure why not." They said and walked into the hotel as they where just behind the all earlier.

It was non other that _____ herself. She didn't much different compared to when she was alive. She still had her features the only difference was her skin was now much mor pale. She sported a very cute black and white dress (in the picture^) and of course she still had the necklace that Alastor had given to her. Of course Alastor knew who she was form her voice but he didn't say anything and waited to see _____'s next move.

"Hello." She said cheerfully and scared the room with here eyes.

"Who the f*ck are you?" Vaggie said.

"That's not important right now! I have something I must do." _____ said and walked over to Alastor and stopped I fronted of him.

"So it's been a little over a century, Al. And I kept my promise." _____ said with a smile looking into his eyes.

"Yes. Yes it has been, dear." Alastor said with his grin getting wider (If that's even possible.)

____ didn't say anything and wrapped her arms around him, which took Alastor by surprise. Alastor didn't mind and let _____ hug him. _____ buried her face in the crook of Alastor neck and took a small sniff of Alastor smell.

"I missed you. Al. I'm sorry it toook me so long to be here with you." _____ said quietly as her hand Rested on Alastor's chest.

"Well dear, I missed you too." Alastor said quietly to her.

"You know I missed being in your arms and your smell. The smell of blood, wood and sweetness."_____ said quietly as she played with his suit, "even if you did change a bit you're still the Alastor I love."

"Well, your here now."

"I hope you don't mind me biting you body at my lake. I didn't know what to do with it and I couldn't just leave it to rot outside. And I killed that hunter too..."

"How sweet of you my deer."

"Oh sush you probably to the same for me."

"Ahem dear?"

"Yes~"

"There are people here."

"Aw are you embarrassed."

"Maybe a little."

"Alright alright I'll stop." _____ said out loud and let go of Alastor and stepped back.

The rest of them only watched in shock of seeing _____ walking up to Alastor and just whispers things to each other. As ____ was staring at Alastor with love in her eyes, the rest was dumbfounded.

"THE F*CK JUST HAPPENED?" Vaggie and Angel yelled and ____ flinched but the sudden noise.

"Excuse me miss but who are you?" Charlie asked.

"OH Charlie Darling! I must introduce you to my Dear!" Alastor said with is usual voice and smiling of course "Everyone this dazzling beauty you see is ______! She is my canary fever!"
"You blind or something Alastor she's not a canary." Vaggied said.

"Well she is! Am I wrong dear?" Alastor said to ____.

"No, Al. But for the record it's a slang from the 30s, miss. Canary is a slang for singer. And Fever was used as a slang at what you humans call girlfriend now a days." _____ said (don't at me I look this up on google if I'm wrong I'm sorry.)