Chapter twenty-six- Final date?

"Dear!" Alastor said as he walked to ____ and his shared room.

"Yes Al? You need something?" ____ said as she turned to face Alastor.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" Alastor said.

"Well that's a strange you don't normal ask but sure." _____ giggles.

"Well consider you used to live in a secret lake and that you were never a human. I think that's a reasonable reason why I never asked" Alastor said.

"Your right. So what time? Should I were something nicer." _____ asked.

"Today at the garden at Sunset. Dear no matter what you wear your alway looking mighty fine!" Alastor said.

"Okay, Al. Welp I'm off to go help Charlie then!" _____ walked closer to Alastor and kissed him on the cheek "sorry I know you don't really like being touched but I can't help it your to cute."

"Darling, I am far from cute. As you, dear I make and exception." Alastor said and patted her head.

"Okay okay. Welp see you later."

After Alastor finished his daily duties, he head towards the garden. The garden was a mess but thankfully, using his magic Alastor was able to get the place ready for his and ___'s date. While he was getting the place ready he was also super nervous as if she would say no.

"Now let's see, table set, flowers, food. oh almost for got the lights!" Alastor said to himself as he used his powers to set the place up.

"Oh the ring." Alastor said, took out the ring box and made sure the ring was still there.

" Alastor said, took out the ring box and made sure the ring was still there

"Perfect. And just in time! " Alastor said to himself and left to get _____.

Once he arrived at his and _____ room he knocked in case ____ was changing. Alastor fixed his dress shirt and waited.

"So Alastor how to I look?" ____ said as they opened the door.

"Absolutely stunning my dear." Alastor said after a few seconds of looking at ______.

"Alright! Shall we then my demon Prince." ____ said jokingly.

"We shall my princess." Alastor said and took ____'s hand and taken her to the garden.

At the garden _____ was surprised that Alastor had put so much effort on their date. They both ate and takes for awhile. At the end of the date Alastor stood up to _____'s confusion.

"____ I believe this will be my last date with you as your boyfriend." Alastor said with a smile.

"Huh?" ____ said a bit sadden by the way Alastor worded it.

Then Alastor summons his mic and with a snap music started playing. Alastor looked at _____ and begin singing.

When he finished he said "____, Darling, you alway been my one and only

When he finished he said "____, Darling, you alway been my one and only. You made me feel something I never thought I feel again. I never want to be apart from you. So would you ___(full name)__ make this serial killer the happiest murder and Marry me?" As he kneeled on one knee.

"Alastor." ____ said with a blank face.

"Yes?"

"Never.... scare me like that!!!! For a second there I thought you where about to break up with me! I mean like why you say that it was our last date with you as my boyfriend." _____ said and then took a few second to realize something "Ahhhhh! Marry????? "

"Yes dear."

".... yes yes yes HUNDRED YESSS!!!!" ____said and jump on to Alastor "I love you so much love."

"And I love you too." Alastor said.

Once ____ got off of Alastor, Alastor give her the ring.