Chapter Nine- Valentino

A few months later, everything was going smoothly for the hotel

A few months later, everything was going smoothly for the hotel. The only problem was that Angel dust was the only Parton for the hotel. Charlie, Vaggie, and Alastor was in the main lobby discussing on what to do next for the hotel. While Angel was in the bar area flirting with Husk.

"Hmmm we should probably get more people into the hotel!" Charlie said.

"Yes Charlie but, most sinners don't want to change nor do they want to be redeemed." Vaggie said.

"Well my darling, I'm sure you can find a way to get more sinners to join in this hotel of yours!" Alastor said.

"Yeah, so maybe we ca-" Charlie said and was interrupted by the front door slamming open.

They all turned to see Valentino walking and went straight to Angel. Angel turn to see Val and he went quite.

"Angel Cakes, I think you have enough fun. It's time for you to come back to the studio." Valentino said.

"And what if I say I don't f*ckin what too." Angel said.

"Well I'll just take you by force. We do have a contract when you become a porn star, angel cakes."

"Hey! Get the F*ck out of this hotel Valentino!" Vaggie said angrily and pointed a spear at him.

"Shut the f*ck up b*tch" Valentino said to Vaggie, shooting a quick glare at her.

"Valentino, I would ask you to leave!" Charlie said.

".... princess. I am not here to cause trouble I just want Angel cakes to come back that's all." Valentino said turning faceing Charlie.

"Umm well if Angel doesn't want to go with you then he won't. He's in our protection as long as he's a patron of this hotel." Charlie said as Alastor watched this play out.

"Well it doesn't matter anyways. I hired a someone to force you to came back Angel wether you like it or not." Valentino Said.

Angel said nothing to Valentino.

"Alastor we should do something!" Charlie whispers to Alastor.

"So I giving you 5 seconds to choose Angel." Valentino said.

"No, I won't." Angel said.

"Fine then your making this harder that it had to be a-" Valentino said and sound of a gun was fired interrupted him.

Valentino looked down and saw that he was shot and he coughed up some blood and turned around seeing nothing was there he said " WHAT THE F*CK. I THOUGHT YOU WE-"

"Get a grip man. Remember when I said I Accepted the job I explicitly said that if I wanted at any moment in time to refuse your job I will and this is the time I say I don't want to do this job." Someone said.

To Alastor this voice was very familiar to him. Valentino stares back at the front door and flared as his blood dropped down to the floor.

"You b*tch." Valentino said.

"Well I think you over stayed your welcome. So why don't you leave. I have more important thing I need to do." The person spoke once more.

"F*ck you. And Angel cakes I'll be back later to retrieve you!" Valentino said and stormed out of the hotel with a limp.

"My my wasn't that eventful." The person said.

"Show yourself!" Charlie and Vaggie said.