Chapter four- Vistiting

Days went by since Alastor visited ____

Days went by since Alastor visited ____. Alastor went on in his daily life with a radio station broadcasting news and song. He also pursued and continued on his killings. During this time, Alastor had kept thinking about ____ and her mysteriously home behind the illusion of a fake forest. So Alastor had to decided as soon as he had time to himself killings and radio show aside he will visit her once more.

On a Friday at last, he had found some time where he isn't killing and isn't broadcasting his radio show. He had decided to once more and ventured into the forest and find the hidden lake that along belongs to _____.

Just as _____ has said, Alastor was able to stumble onto the lake once more this time he saw _____ sitting on a rock in admiring the beautiful lake that is her home.

"Ah, I see you've come back welcome would you like some tea with me?" ____ said and turn to look at Alastor.

"I would love to my dear." Alastor said.

With that said Alastor and _____ went inside _____'s home and had some tea and talked to each other. They talked about the news and different types of music that was circling at the time and talk about each other what they do in their spare time and in general in getting to know each other as friends.

At last this time won't last as Alastor had to return home. He said he return to see her again and _____ happily said she will allow him and only him to her home.

This went on for many months and Alastor soon realize he had fallen for the mysterious siren girl. He had no idea what was love until now, ever since his mother died. He never said anything about it to _____ .

——————————1929——————————

The stock market crash of 1929, devastated many people, many kids where left orphaned and a lot of people was left with no money and no home. Luckily Alastor was able to keep his radio show up and becoming more famous that before known for the news and amazing song choice broadcast to the cities. Of course he also follows up the news about his killing as no one had yet to discover his murderous side. Many where terrified and questioned how have one single murderer had a police around their thumb making it damn near impossible for the police to catch the killer. Many started to speculated it was Done by the police or someone with high nobility trying to keep people mouths shut about things that should not be said. At this time Alastor still visited ______every other week. _____ was amused and fascinated by new and stories that Alastor always told her. She enjoyed his story's of his killings to the local news of what he said. She never out right said it but she gain a small likening to the killer.