Chapter seven- HELL

Recap:  Alastor went to the nearest place with a window. He saw his new demon self.

See now gone with his brown-ish reddish best  replaced by a Crimson red suit and his once  brown luscious hair has turned into fluffy blood red hair

See now gone with his brown-ish reddish best  replaced by a Crimson red suit and his once  brown luscious hair has turned into fluffy blood red hair. Instead of normal human ears he has fluffy deer ears and  small deer antlers. He was wearing Once  white gloves stains with blood but now they're painted  black with red finger tips. His brown eyes turn red. He's red bow tie had now became a dark brown bow tie with a red center. His smile never fading. One thing was still with him he look at his hand still forever glistening in a blue hue was the ring that ____ had given him.

"Well at least I have this. So when my dear is here she will be able to fine me. I hope she will have the necklace I gave her when she falls." Alastor said to himself.

He walked around hell and decided since this is hell and no one gives a crap, why not use this time he had to create some chaos. And thus Alastor, the radio demon was born.

——————Time skip few years—————

After a few years of being in hell, Alastor made a name for himself, being know as The Radio demon. He broadcast this destructions and genocide of all demons that dare get in this way across the nine circles.  After this much time had pasted Alastor gotten used to the yearly exterminations where exterminator angels are sent to hell to kill demons to control hell's overpopulation. Everyone knew him as a dangerous being and one that should not be taken lightly. Soon after Alastor became an overlord of hell. He also met few he well gladly call his companions. During this time, he had met Rosie another demon overlord who he work with for some cases in which the share the rewards. He met Husk a cat with wings what can only be described as beautiful. Husk was a man of taste, he loved to gamble and gain winnings, but his favorite thing to do was drink til he can't drink anymore! Alastor also met Nifty who was alway glad to help him clean his home in hell. Nifty was a small petite demon who enjoys cleaning and wants everything to spotless and not a single dust particle insight.

Needless to say Alastor's afterlife in hell was going smoothly. He kept his promise to ____ to never stop smiling. He saw not smiling as showing weakness and he's not weak. He still until now waits for _____ arrival in hell, he can be reunited with his beloved siren. He also kept his promise even after death, he never once said anything about her from where she lived and who she was, Alastor never said anything.

When Nifty asked bout the ring on his finger all Alastor said was "Someone gave it to me years ago. I will honor ther wishes and keep it a secret. So Darling never ask about that agian."