[10 part 2]

Kipo nudged Wolf, wanting another kiss. "Kipo, eat."

The mute took a bite out of the meat Wolf offered, nudging her again. Wolf sighed, continuing the process till there was nothing on the plate. Kipo nudged her again, Wolf pushing her face back. "Just one more? Please?"

Wolf sighed, her sigh turning in to a groan. Kipo purred, her tail swaying from side to side slowly. "No."

Kipo's tail stopped abruptly, her ears going back. "Please?"

"No!"

"Just one?"

"Kipo no!"

The mute pouted, getting back up on Wolf's backing. She layed back down, using her paws as a pillow. The human got up, taking the empty plate and heading to the kitchen. Kipo huffed, looking towards the door. She jumped off the backing, trotting towards the door. She opened it and left the room, heading to her own.

She went in, seeing a small change. Not actually seeing, but smelling. She perked up, going over to her bed. It kinda smelled like raspberries now, that was one of the shampoos she uses. But the smell was rather recent, like maybe this morning? Wolf had actually smelled like raspberries too, which was actually really calming.

Kipo got in bed, curling up in to a bagel and tucking her tail in. What harm could a small nap do?

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

The half-mute yawned when she woke up from her, what 2 hour nap? Her tail was wrapped around something, and that something was not herself. The smell of raspberries was alot stronger now, and really close. Kipo looked down slightly, Wolf asleep and nuzzling in to Kipo's chest.

Her tail was wrapped around Wolf's waist, her right arm over the smaller girl as well. Kipo resisted the urge to purr, her body not giving up. Wolf groaned, wrapping her arms around Kipo's neck. The mute let out a faint purr, the purr slowly growing. She pulled Wolf closer, pulling off her hood.

She kissed her forehead, Wolf humming in approval quietly. 'She's so tiny..!'

"Kipo.." Wolf mumbled, nuzzling in to the mutes chest.

The pink semi-human held her close, not wanting to let her go. "Right here Wolf.."

                     |The next day|

Kipo layed on Carlson's backing, the pup eating cheerfully. Her tail barely missed his head, the pup giggling to the sudden gust of air. Kipo hummed, looking around the room. She sat up, rubbing her eyes and looking at the figure. Is she seeing things? Can she see Scarlemagne in her home right now? She shook it off, the figure disappearing.

She got off the backing, going to her throne. She sat down on it, her tail swaying from side to side. She sighed, putting her hand over her cheek. "Billions?"

Both wolves perked up, the light blue one answering. "Yes?"

"Can I go outside..?"

He shook his head. "Not till we know it's safe out there."

She looked out the window, nodding slowly. "Okay.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

'Come on come on! Run faster!' Kipo thought, picking up the pace.

But she was just a bit to slow for Wolf. Kipo yelped the second she was tackled and tagged. "Haha! Got you! You're it!" Wolf exclaimed.

The pink human sighed heavily, taking the disc and sliding it on her wrist. "I'll give you two seconds to run."

Wolf shot up, running down the hall, Kipo got back up, chasing after her. Wolf had to find a hiding spot before Kipo tagged her, that's the game. Carlson yelped as he fell on top of the Alpha. Kipo huffed, shaking her head. He got up, running down the hall on all fours. Kipo snarled, rushing after him. She passed Lio, who shouted after her. "Hey no cheating!!"

Kipo blew raspberry at him, calling out her paws. She suddenly halted, her ears perking up. She slowly went to the room beside her, carefully opening the door. "Shh! Kipo's coming!" Wolf whispered.

The pink human peeked in their direction, Wolf petting Carlson's head. Kipo slowly crawled over to them, netheir of them noticing her yet. Kipo trilled, pulling Wolf in a hug. The smaller human yelped, Carlson running out of the room. "Kipo! You scared me!"

The mute giggled, putting the disc on Wolf's head. "You're it~"

Wolf shook her head, giving out a small laugh. "You're such a dummy."

Kipo nuzzled her; "I get a head start."

The human nodded, pushing Kipo away gently. The mute got up, rushing out of the room. Wolf gave her a few seconds before rushing out of the room to search for the pink part-mute. She saw Dave go stiff when he was attempting to change rooms. He screamed, running down the hall.

Wolf rushed after him, Benson coming up beside his best friend and picking him up. "RUN BENSON RUN!"

The boy knew he was no match for Wolf but he still wanted to try and loose her. Kipo, amazing as she is, was using the rafters as monkey bars to get past them. Kipo made it to the boys, scooping them up with her right paw. "That's so unfair!" Wolf shouted.

Dave blew raspberry at her, Kipo pushing him off. Wolf put the disc on his head, Kipo helping her up. "And up we go." Kipo cooed, placing the human down beside her.

The man-mute tried to reach them, all three of the bullies blowing raspberry at him. Squealing caught everyone's attention, all of them looking around for the pig. She was looking from room to room, wondering where the heck all the wolves went. Dave snickered, going towards the pig.

Kipo jumped down, rushing past the bug. She called all her paws out, running down the hall with the pig now on her back. "Run run run!" Mandu squealed in a panicked manor.

Dave molted, flying towards them quickly. "Go hide piggy!" Kipo exclaimed, Mandu jumping off.

She ran down the hall, Kipo turning to face Dave. She snarled, her claws digging in to the wood floors. Dave cracked his knuckles, not going to let the mute past him. He charged at her, tackling the mute. She was trying to push him off, giving the disc back to him. It was a classic game of switching the bomb.

Dave held it up above the mute, Kipo's eyes contracting. She kicked him off, backing up against the wall. Her ears drooped down, her tail lowering itself. Wolf jumped down in front of her, Kipo jerking back. The smaller human hugged her in the blink of an eye, Kipo slowly sitting down. Benson jumped down next, Kipo getting defensive.

She snarled, holding on to Wolf tightly. "Dave you provoked a jaguar-"

Kipo hissed, turning Wolf away from the soon to be blood fest. Wolf rubbed her ears, the jaguar hesitantly relaxing. Lio came down the hall with Mandu, the pig nuzzling in to his chest. "What's going on?" He asked.

Wolf shrugged, scratching Kipo's chin. The mute lifted her head up slowly, her purrs growing. "Guess we're out of the game, Dave's it."

Benson bolted out of there, Lio doing the same with Mandu. Dave groaned, picking up the disc and going for Lio. Wolf stopped rubbing Kipo's ears, the mute snarling quietly. The smaller human perked up, rubbing her ears again. It stopped, changing to purrs.

"You okay?"

"Mhm~"

"You going to let me go?"

"Nope~"

"Will you ever?"

"Probably not~"

"Dang it.."

                     To be continued.