[8]

Scarlemagne examined Kipo, every movement she made, his eyes narrowed. Kipo drank her tea in an orderly fashion. Carlson trying to figure out how to hold it, and attempting to not spill it. "Do you purr-haps have any sugar? This is a little bland.." Kipo muttered, slightly disgusted.

"Gerard..Get this mute some sugar.."

Kipo looked over at Carlson, and decided to help him out a bit. "Fix your hand, hold it like...This..Do you want some honey with it?" Kipo asked him.

He shook his head, and finally took a sip of his tea. She ruffled his fur, him giggling quietly. "So what did you need me fur?" Kipo asked.

"I noticed you had some..Humans you weren't handing over.."

"Oh right. They're mine." Kipo said, thanking Gerard for the sugar.

"That wolf girl, she seems to be good at fighting. Maybe you could trade her over? And you keep the-"

"She's mine." Kipo snarled, slamming her cup back on the plate. "I'm not handing any over. They're a pack. They stick together." The mute huffed.

"Alpha..? I'm hungry.." Carlson whispered.

Scarlemagne snapped, and a servant immediately placed a plate of macarons in front of him. "Thank you mister!" Carlson yipped.

He shoved a few in his mouth before Kipo stopped him. "Manners Carlson. It's rude, remeber..?"

Carlson swallowed them, then sheepishly laughed. Which is rather odd for a wolf. He took one at a time. Making sure to close his mouth when he chewed. "You've taught your pack well.." Scarlemagne said.

"Being respectful is our main rule. He's a bit slow when it comes to this." Kipo said, wiping his cheek.

Scarlemagne took out a perfume bottle, immediately spraying it. Kipo covered Carlson's nose, drinking some of her tea. The older mute huffed, and put it away. Once the pink clouds began to disappear, Kipo removed her hand from Carl's nose. He gasped for air, then went back to eating the macarons.

"What do you want?" Kipo asked, getting a macaron.

"How about that wolf boy?" Scarlemagne asked, looking over at Carlson.

"He's mine too. Anything else?"

"How would you like to become Allies?"

"Mm..No thanks." Kipo declined.

"Why not?"

"I'm fine with just wolves." Kipo said, putting her tea back down.

"It's just a little treaty. I promise to stay off your territory..And you.."

"Do not accept. May we go? I'm getting..A wee bit homesick." Kipo said.

"I planned ahead. And you, are not. Allowed to leave." Scarlemagne snapped.

~Back with the others an hour
later~

Wolf sat on Kipo's throne, looking at the wolves mess around. A few panicking, but she no longer cared. She just wanted Kipo back, so she could go to sleep. The wolves also wanted the mute back, and Carl, he was the youngest of the group. There's no way that wolf could survive on his own.

'Knock Knock' Everyone went silent, except for one. "Someone go get the door." Wolf said

One of the wolves, Billions [Light Blue] went out in the hall to open it. Once he did, he was immediately tackled. "Hello." Carlson said, rather.. Bland to be honest.

"Carlson!" Billions shouted.

The wolves rushed out of the room, and to the pup. They all tackled him, hugging the wolf. The humans and other 2 mutes came out, confused. "How did you get here?" Lio asked.

"Scarlemagne. He is expecting you." Carlson said, his tail staying put.

Wolf huffed, and went outside. There was a mute. A really big pink jagaur took most of the empty front yard. It had reigns, a muzzle, even a saddle on! It was Kipo. Scarlemagne was making her his steed. She let out a low growl, that sounded alot more like a whine.

"I've come for the humans. So if you wouldn't mind...Come on, get on the giant furry jagaur. She won't bite." Scarlemagne said.

Kipo took a step forward, just to lay down. There was a now visible Mega Flamingo on her back, just one. The jaguar whined, only to roar a second later. She stood back up, glaring at the Flamingo on her back. It scratched her, it was just following it's orders so there's nothing she could really do.

"Alright, go back to the original form." Scarlemagne said, jumping off of Kipo.

She transformed back, staggering back slightly. She huffed, falling on the ground. "KIPO!!" Wolf shouted, the wolves keeping her back.

"Carlson, come on back." Scarlemagne snapped.

The pup pushed through the wolves, going back to the monkey. Kipo shook her head, standing back up. "Ah-Ah-Ah, I never said you could get back up." Scarlemagne snapped once more.

The Mega Flamingo pushed her back with it's talon, scratching the mutes back. She panted, trying to get if off. "Alright, cut it out. Let the mute get up." Scarlemagne said, laughing slightly.

It took it's talon off, picking her up with it's beak. "LET HER GO!!" Wolf shouted, still struggling.

"Ah...The little warrior. You'd be a nice ally.." Scarlemagne said.

"Like I'd ever join a psycho!" Wolf huffed.

He snarled quietly, already ticked off. "Wolf...D-Don't..." The mute mumbled, not even changing her voice.

The Mega Flamingo placed her down carefully, not actually wanting to hurt the mute. "Has she been using a fake voice this whole time..?" Lio asked, looking at Wolf.

"Now's not the time Lio! Do you not see her being held hostage by a crazy monkey!?" Wolf continued struggling, wanting to go towards Kipo.

"M-Mr.Oak...T-Take your pack and go.. D-Don't come back.." Kipo mumbled, fixing her posture.

She walked a few steps toward them, then faced Scarlemagne. "You can't have them.." Kipo snarled, calling out her paws. "You'll have to get through me first.."

He snarled, them snapped. "Didn't expect to be double crossed did you?" Scarlemagne snickered.

"I did..Did you?"

Carlson took his perfume bottle, and ran towards the pack. "GET THAT MUTE!!"

Mega Flamingos flew in down, trying to get Kipo without getting themselves hurt. "Get out of here!" Kipo shouted, grabbing ahold of a Flamingo.

It screeched, flying up, with her. She climbed up on top of it, guiding it back down. She scratched it's wing, preventing it from flying. She jumped off, taking out another Flamingo. "GET OUT OF HERE YOU IDIOTS!! ALL OF YOU!!" Kipo roared.

Lio grabbed Wolf by her wrist, dragging her away. Benson and Dave following. The younger boy holding Mandu in his arms. The Newton Wolves followed, listening to their Alpha's orders. Wolf struggled to escape from Lio's grasp.

A Mega Flamingo pinned the mute on the ground, a few others surrounding her. "KIPO! KIPO KIPO!! NO!!" Wolf shouted, dropping Stalkie.

One of the older Newton Wolves did something, not because he wanted her to shut up, but he just wanted her to stop struggling. He stabbed her with Stalkie, putting her on his back, then leading everyone away.

To be continued.