Exquisite [2]

"This is my room. No one is allowed to enter without my permission. If I so much as catch you in there, you will most likely not survive the night." Kipo said, continuing the tour.

"She's going to be alot of fun.." Wolf said sarcastically.

"Lots." Lio mumbled.

"Down this corridor are our vacant rooms. You may go ahead and pick one. If you need anything, go ahead and call out for me. Goodnight." Kipo said, going in to her room and slamming it behind herself.

"You should go check out the telescope. She said we could go in whenever we wanted to." Wolf said.

Lio nodded and went towards the room where the telescope was kept in. He went up the ladder, and peeked through. He spotted something pink running by. Lio looked for it, trying to see if he could spot it. It had something in it's mouth once it came in to view once again.

It kind of looked like Wolf's things! It began to come his way, then it jumped on top of the observatory. Running away once more. Lio shook his head, and continued searching for his missing daughter. A living science experiment.

                      ^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•

"Bring in Jolene, Billions." Kipo said in her regular cheery voice.

He nodded, and ran out of the room. Kipo had searched for Wolf's belongings, as who could go anywhere without something of use? She sniffed out where Wolf had been earlier, and found her belongings. She folded the wolf skin neatly.

Not really carrying that it was a wolf skin. And she had Stalkie beside her.  Just so none of the other wolves took it. The door creaked as it opened. "You're dismissed Billions." Kipo said, waiting for him to leave. "And you, mind telling me your name?" Kipo asked.

"I already told you.." Wolf mumbled.

"Here, I believe this is yours?" Kipo asked, holding out the wolf skin.

Wolf cautiously walked towards her, and took her cloak back. She put it back on keeping her hood off. Kipo grabbed the deathstalker tail, and handed the human the pipe part. Just so she wouldn't hurt herself. "Now, what is your name? What is it that your friends call you?" Kipo asked.

"Wolf.." She mumbled.

"Thank you. You may go in peace."

Wolf hesitantly walked back towards the door, and opened it slightly. "Is that it..?" Wolf asked.

"I think you look exquisite." Kipo said, taking off her own hood.

Wolf looked up at the mute, who looked pretty normal under the moon light. The human blushed profusely and thanked her, becoming a mess. She left and closed the door behind her. Going back to her room for the night. 'Well guess no goodnight to me then' Kipo thought.

                     ~The next day~

Benson was the first to wake up, and he decided to go look for the kitchen. But by doing so, he woke up the Alpha. Kipo. Once he found the kitchen, he began to look for ingredients. "What are you doing?" Kipo asked in her normal voice.

"AHH!" Benson shouted, throwing the milk in the air.

Kipo swiftly went to catch it, placing it back on the counter. She put her hood on and cleared her throat. "What are you doing up so early?" Kipo questioned, fixing her voice.

"Making breakfast ma'am!" Benson said nervously.

"Very well then, if any of the Newton Wolves come and interrupt you. Remeber to call for me." Kipo said, just before leaving.

She went to the room she recalls as Lio's. She knocked. "WhO Is iT..?" He asked, clearly still tired.

"The Alpha, wake up the others, you guys can't stay in all day." Kipo said, just before going back to her room.

Just to go back to sleep. Most cats are nocturnal, and she is one of those. She had stayed up all night, so she deserves some rest.

                 ^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•

Kipo walked besides Wolf, as the Newton Wolves were slightly far behind. "Charming aren't they?" Kipo said.

"Not really.." Wolf mumbled, looking back at the wolves.

They snarled at the human for wearing wolf skin. "If you don't simmer down, that's not the only cloak she'll have." Kipo growled.

They whined and took a few steps farther away from her. "Your voice doesn't really sound like that, does it?"

Kipo looked in her direction. "No, it does not."  The mute responded.

"Are you hiding something under your hood?" Wolf asked.

"Yes, I am. I'm not human, nor am I a mute. I'm a mixture of both." Kipo said, taking off her hood.

Her skin, pink, her fur reaching up to her neck, and her hair a nice length. Wolf's face heated up more and more the longer she looked at the part-mute. "What's the matter? Scared or something?" Kipo questioned.

"Pretty..." Wolf muttered, just before covering her mouth. "I-I meant no! I-I'm not scared!" Wolf mumbled, picking up the pace a bit.

Kipo put her hood back on, and just followed the human. Being completely aware, that she had a little crush on the Alpha.

                    To be continued.