[9 part 2]

Kipo layed on Billions [Light Blue] chair backing, her tail swaying from side to side. She watched everyone eat instead of doing that herself. "Uhm, Kipo?" The light blue wolf mumbled.

She perked up, looking down at him. "Yeah?"

He swallowed the lump in his throat nervously. "I know it's not my place to say this..But it'd be absolutely necessary for you to eat you know.."

The other wolves agreed with him, their ears going back. "Well if it makes you comfortable.." Kipo mumbled, sitting up. "Is it because of the monkey?" Kipo asked, pulling her hood over herself.

The wolves stayed silent, Kipo sighing. "Let's forget it ever happened. I'm not dead, I'm fine. I just need time to heal a bit more okay?"

They nodded, the emotion in the room saddening. Kipo let out a quiet snarl, the wolves cowering in their chairs. Carlson raised his paw, Kipo looking over at him. "Yes Carlson?"

He cowered a bit, her voice changing is slightly terrifying to him. "C-Can we Ehm..Go out..?"

Kipo hummed. "If you'd like to go outside you may, just be back inside before it starts to rain in about 2 hours." Kipo said, leaving the dining room, heading to her own.

After a few seconds of silence, Billions [Dark Blue] spoke up. "Anyone else think somethings..Bothering her..?"

The wolves and humans all looked over at him. "We saw Scarlemagne stab her with something..And when she switched forms..It changed her back after a few seconds.." Benson mumbled.

Mandu squealed quietly, the wolves standing up. "Well..She's in that mood again guys.." A wolf mumbled. "You guys should go.."

Lio looked over at him. "Go? What do you mean go?"

Billions [Light Blue] sighed. "We mean you guys need to leave..Go home to your burrow..And don't come back."

Wolf shot up, everyone looking over at her. "If she's going through something we should be here to help her through it!"

Billions [Dark Blue] snarled. "Listen human, you can't stay! We have to run some tests on her..-"

"And she gets..A bit dangerous.." His brother finished.

The wolves looked at eachother, knowing what was happening. "So we need you to leave! Come back some other time!" Carlson shouted, trying to act tough.

Wolf made a clicking sound with her tounge, rushing to the door. "Some one go get her!" Both Billions shouted.

A few wolves jumped over their chairs, rushing after her. Wolf opened the door, slamming it shut and rushing to Kipo's room. She heard the door open again, claws clanking on the tiles. She panted, turning the corner to Kipo's room. She looked back, the wolf pouncing.

He let out a yelp, Wolf uncovering her face to take a peek. Kipo snarled, tightening her grip on their wrists. "Want to try that again?"

He whimpered, cowering and shaking it's head. Kipo let him go, the wolf going to hide behind the others who attempted to stop Wolf. "Go."

Wolf grabbed on to her arm, shaking her head. "You need to leave. Go back to your Burrow." Kipo said, taking Wolf's hand away, pushing her to Lio.

Lio caught her, Wolf fixing her posture a bit. "G..Go..?"

Kipo nodded, pulling down her hood. "I advise you teach Wolf some manners. Get out before we force you out."

The Newton Wolves all went behind Kipo, both Billions beside her. "We'll just get our stuff..And leave.." Lio mumbled, pulling Wolf back.

Kipo took off her cloak, dropping it on the floor and walking down the hall. Mandu squealed, rushing after the pink mute. They flinched when a roar echoed in the hall, Mandu rushing to hide behind Benson. Dave let out a grumble, walking back to his room. Benson picked Mandu up, following the bug. "Come on Wolf..We should go back.."

The smaller girl nodded slowly, walking to her room. She was definitely hurt again, and this time was alot worse.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"ALRIGHT THAT HURTS!" Kipo shouted, her paws not coming out.

"Kipo, calm down. Your paws aren't coming out and your eyes are a bit more faded." The wolf that tried to stop wolf huffed.

Kipo panted, trying to break free from the chains the wolves put on her. Like Billions said earlier, she gets a bit dangerous. Kipo roared, tugging at the chains roughly. Her eyes became more cat-like, getting more faded and loosing it's color. She panted again, looking at the wolves in front of her.

Everyone in her eyes looked like wolves, except the people who just entered. Her eyes contracted, her vision getting a bit blurry. Kipo's ears, paws, and tail finally came out, which was good. But not for the humans. Both Billions grabbed ahold of her, another wolf looking for a pill to knock her out. "We're leaving." Lio muttered, looking over at the mutes.

Kipo roared again, pushing the wolves away. She got on all fours, rushing towards him. He screamed, closing the door. He ran down the hall, turning the corner. The door was broken down, Kipo rushing out after him. Wolves rushed after her, each having a pill with them just in case.

Lio rushed outside, Kipo about to nip him on his rear end. She halted, the door nearly hitting her. She scratched the hinges, the door falling forward. Kipo rushed outside, looking for the male human. Her ears perked up and she grabbed the deathstalker tail.

She snarled, her eyes dilating when she saw Wolf. "Wo-"

She yelped, jumping off the steps and on to the grass. Billions [Light Blue] cursed, rolling the net back up. Kipo backed up to the center of the field, everyone surrounding her. She panted, her eyes fading more. She perked up, her ears resting back. "I got you~" Scarlemagne cooed, coming up behind her.

She stood up, not attacking him. She trilled, going towards him. Kipo sat down beside him, her tail wagging swiftly. He scratched her chin, the pink mute purring quietly. Wolf dropped Stalky, everyone staying silent. "That sure took awhile to finally have an affect no?" Scarlemagne asked the crowd.

Kipo cooed, her tail slowing down a bit. "Be a good jaguar and follow me home."

The pink mute stood up, her tail picking up the pace. Billions rushed after her, taking his claws out. He attempted to attack Scarlemagne, Kipo taking the hit. She snarled, kicking them back. "Good jagaur, come on let's go."

She trilled, rushing after him through the forest. "What..What just happened..?" The other Billions asked.

To be continued.