[3]

Lio sat beside Wolf, who was currently slamming her head on the table. "What's up with you today?" Lio asked.

"Kipo's so cute...And I hate her.." Wolf mumbled.

"You saw what she looked like? Describe her!" Lio said.

Wolf lifted her head back up, and snuck a glance at Kipo. The mute was making an 'X' with her hands, telling the human to not say anything. "You know I'm not good at describing things Mr.Oak.." Wolf mumbled.

"You're right..I guess I'll just have to see her myself eventually.."

"Thank you Benson, for making breakfast.." Kipo muttered, taking a plate of flapjacks.

"No problem! It was my pleasure!" He said, walking over to hand the Newton Wolves theirs.

"Alpha, how long are these humans staying?" One of the wolves asked, shoving the flapjacks in his mouth.

"As long as they want I guess.."

"Really?" Lio asked.

"Just don't cause any scenes.. Wouldn't want to loose your life when you're so close to ending it right?" Kipo said.

Lio swallowed the lump in his throat, and laughed nervously. "Now then, on with breakfast. We have things to do today." Kipo said, getting off her throne.

"We?" Wolf repeated.

"The Newton Wolves, we have things to do. Unless you want to join us?" Kipo asked in a flirty tone.

Wolf moved her hood, and covered her red face. "Once you have finished, meet outside." Kipo said, talking to her peers.

They all huffed in agreement, and began to eat. Kipo left the dinning hall, and waited outside of the observatory. Mandu squealed, approaching the mute. "Hey piggy, what's up?" Kipo asked in her normal voice.

She pet the pig, scratching her chin as well. Mandu squealed. "I understand some pig, so go ahead and ask me a few questions.."

"Have you seen anyone like you?"

"Pink like me? Or part mute..?"

"-squeal- Are you Lio's missing daughter??"

"I don't know..I lost my dad when I was 6..I don't really remember him."

Mandu squealed, and nudged the mute. "We'll find out -squeal- or later."
The pig snorted, before going back inside.

Kipo got back up, and walked to the empty front yard. She spun around, and fell back on the grass. She let out a big sigh. 'Being an Alpha is exhausting..'

"We're ready Alpha!" The Newton Wolves shouted.

She got up once more, and fixed her hood. "Right, who's staying to watch the humans?" Kipo asked, turning around.

"No one is! We're all coming!" Everyone shouted.

She yelped, and jumped back. Billions [Light Blue] rushed over to her, and covered for her as she tried to calm down. "N-Now then, off we go. Those who wish to stay, go back inside." He said.

Everyone was silent, just staring at the wolf. Kipo nudged him, signaling to him she was fine now. He went back to his place, near the front of the pack. She fixed her hood, and began to lead the way. They all followed, not to far behind, but also not to close.

All the wolves gasped in shock as Wolf caught up to Kipo and walked beside her. The mute didn't notice, she just continued leading the way. "Wolf! Come back!" Lio whisper shouted.

But the mute could hear him. She looked at her close surroundings, and finally spotted Wolf. "Oh, hi.." Kipo mumbled.

"I'm so sorry!" Lio said, grabbing a hold of Wolf's arm. "Come on, you shouldn't disrupt her..!"

"Let her be." Kipo said. "You guys can come up here if you don't feel safe.." Kipo said, looking back at the Newton Wolves.

They all rushed towards her, surrounding the mute as they looked around nervously. She giggled and continued leading the way.

                     ^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•

"We're here. Newton Wolves, search the area for any other mutes." Kipo said.

They all nodded, and spread out. "Why do you need to search the area? Wolf asked.

"Well, most of the time. There are mutes that have gone a bit...Crazy... So we search the area before we grab anything." Kipo said, watching her team search the area.

"What are you getting?" Benson asked.

"Ingredients for dinner, and the next few days. Then we'll go to a different store and take their resources. Would you like to grab something as well?" Kipo asked.

"Yes please!" He said.

Kipo smiled, but no one could see, as her hood was covering her face. He went up to the the wolf from this morning, who asked Kipo a question, and began to talk to him. "Can I grab some things to?" Lio asked nervously.

"Go ahead."

He carried Mandu, and followed Benson. Dave went up to random wolves, and began making conversation with them. Trying to find one just like him, weird and annoying. "Aren't you bored?" Wolf asked.

"Very...Being an Alpha isn't that easy you know?" Kipo questioned, looking down at Wolf.

"Well, I wouldn't know. I haven't been one before..What do you do as the Alpha?" Wolf asked.

"Lots of things..I command most of the attacks, plan ahead for meals depending on our resources, other important things like that." Kipo said.

"Is it boring?"

"Sometimes...But at least I take care of them correctly..The last Alpha, wasn't the nicest...To them at least, but to me..They weren't that bad." Kipo said, looking back at the Newton Wolves.

"Do you...Like being Alpha?"

"Yeah. It's a mostly manageable spot." Kipo said, fixing her voice as Lio approached them.

"You talking to the Alpha? You shouldn't disturb her." Lio said.

"I don't mind at all. Though sometimes, I wonder if she even listens to you." Kipo teased.

Wolf huffed, and nudged her. "W-Wolf!" Lio muttered.

"Let her be, she's just being a sour lemon." Kipo said, nudging her.

"Sorry about her, she is an extremely sour lemon." Lio said.

"But most people. Love sour lemons." Kipo said in a flirty tone.

Wolf covered her face with her hood, so deeply embarrassed. "Are you– Flirting with one of my pack members?–" Lio asked, clearly offended.

"No sir. Just a friendly compliment." Kipo said.

He huffed, and walked back to Benson, eyeing her as he walked off. "Sour lemons are my purr~sonal favorite." Kipo said.

Wolf stuttered, getting even more embarrassed. "C-Cut it out!" She huffed.

"We're done Alpha." One of the wolves said.

"Let's go then."

                       To be continued.