[15]

The mega dog snarled, circling the jaguar. The other two continued to tear apart the rest of the mega bunny, showing no mercy to the corpse, fighting for her thighs. The rottweiler barked, charging after the jaguar, pouncing on her. Kipo jumped, landing on her back, the dog crying out, trying to slip out from under her.

Kipo was bit on her neck, the jaguar scrambling up, falling to the side again, landing on his muzzle, the rottweiler releasing her and scampering off. He barked, saliva dripping down his teeth and tounge. Kipo charged at him, ramming in to his side, knocking the wind out of him.

He whimpered, hesitantly getting up, limping out of the field. Kipo looked back at the others, then at the rottweiler, rushing after him. She bit his tail, making him turn and bite her snout. Kipo slid her paw under his back left, scratching him, making him draw back.

Kipo wiped her snout, nipping at him, the rottweiler turning quickly to knock in to her. They both fell, the rottweiler getting up first, biting her neck. Kipo scratched at him, but he wouldn't let go. Kipo switched back, calling her paws out to land on all fours, climbing up his paw. He sniffed around for Kipo, barking at nothing, the mute shuffling around his fur.

And in just a few minutes, she got on top of him, switching to her larger form, biting his neck and spinning him around, letting the rottweiler go. He fell to the ground with a thud, going limp, Kipo looking at the other dogs. They had watched her hurt the rottweiler, something they couldn't do together.

Kipo walked over, growling quietly, the dogs hesitantly lowering themselves, looking up at her. "Kill any flamingos that come. Or you're next." Kipo snarled.

They scrambled up, separating to keep a lookout, Kipo walking towards the woods. She jumped up, landing in to a small open area, switching back. Kipo called out her paws, pouncing, grabbing on to a branch and swinging to the next, making her way to the observatory.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"That's absurd!" Billions huffed. "You expect us to go through with that!?"

Bad Billions hushed his brother, "Kipo is right. With those animals on our side, we have a better chance at beating the monkey."

"We can't risk them switching on us brother." Good Billions uttered.

Kipo chuffed, "We have no choice. None of us are strong enough to deal with that monkey, and if he turns his attention to any of you, we'll falter. I can't risk hurting you guys, so our best bet as of now, is to use the dogs."

"And how will we provide the proper care for them?" Another wolf asked.

Kipo thought for a second, "You guys know how to drive a flamingo, right?"

The wolves looked at one another, murmuring and uttering with the wolf closets to them. "It's never too late to learn right?"

Kipo smirked, "Loving the positivity, let's go."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Kipo tossed up the meat, the mega flamingos fighting to take the piece, the mute hissing quietly and walking off. "You'll need them to escape if anything goes wrong, they keep the rodents back, and the dogs are actually rather scared of them." Kipo dusted her hands off. "So use them wisely, don't get caught."

Hoag nodded, "Do we just..Let them eat the rats?"

Kipo lightly shrugged, "If you want to make it easier yeah-- But I--"

"Kipo..?"

The mute looked back in an instant, getting giddy, kneeling down and holding her arms out. "Wolf!"

The human stumbled over, hugging Kipo, "Hi Kipo.."

"How are you tonight pup?" Kipo asked her, picking Wolf up, rubbing her back. "Get enough sleep earlier?"

Wolf yawned, hiding her face in Kipo's chest, "I'm good..And I did.." Wolf relaxed. "Stay.."

"Awh~ I wish I could pup, but I have work."

"You don't work.."

"Alpha duties call my pup," Kipo looked around, spotting Lio coming out of an old train. "Did you come out to see me pup?~"

Wolf grumbled, "No.."

"I deeply care about you Wolf, please go back to sleep. I'll be back for you in the morning." Kipo kissed Wolf's head, being careful when slowly removing the human's arms from herself. "Goodnight.."

Lio took Wolf back, hushing her softly, nodding to Kipo. "Lio, if Wolf leaves. I'll kill you. I don't care that you're my father, but if anything happens to her, you'll become a memory." Kipo hissed. "Take care of Wolf or I'll be the last thing you see."

"Yep." Lio nodded. "I got it. Just go." Lio waved Kipo off, walking to his home. "Kids I swear.."

Kipo returned to Hoag, speaking to him about the final things he should know before she left, retuning to her home for the final time.

To be continued.