[24]

Scarelegmane had caved. He surfaced with Billions, and called everything off. After multiple attempts at escapes, Billions started him off with behavioral training with Lio, himself, and Song.

..Scarelegmane only listened cause he respected Song, and she had protected not only him but his people under her mind control. "Emilia?" Scarelegmane quirked a brow. "Oh she's been dead for a few days." He shrugged.

"What?-" Song slumped.

Scarelegmane nodded, "Timbercats and Hummingbombers killed her in the beginning of the war. Wanted to get revenge when she nearly caused Kipo to lose a leg."

Billions growled softly, "I still expect our observatory to be rebuilt.."

"Pish posh. It'll be done soon." Scarelegmane waved him off. "I'd say hold your horses but they're long gone too."

Lio bit his lip, humming softly, "Can we get the full story?"

"You know I'm not good at retelling things, Lio. It's the one thing I couldn't excel at." Scarelegmane uttered. "I'm sure that wolf girl can tell you. She sticks with your daughter and it's painstakingly obvious of their feelings. You two weren't like that, were you?" He looked to Lio and Song.

"He was totally in love with me." Song grinned.

Lio flinched and blushed, "Song!"

"The way I caught him staring? Lovestruck."

"I did notice Wolf's smell in Kipo's room.." Billions mumbled, then gasped, ears perking. "That's why Kipo smelled like-- I'm off!"

He turned, running off, "Where are you going?" Song jogged lightly to the door.

"To bring Kipo back! And hopefully find the rest of my pack--" Billions adjusted his glasses. "I'll return!"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Kipo hummed happily as she nuzzled Wolf's fluffy, freshly blow dried, raspberry smelling hair. "Kipo, it's like this every few days."

"But that's why I love it~" Kipo cooed, smiling brightly as Wolf's hair tickled her cheek. "Come on, let's go style it."

"Why?? It's fine as is. It'll go in my hood anyways." Wolf reached for it, eyes widening when she couldn't feel it. "What the-"

"Goats are washing it. So let's go style your hair! It won't take long I promise." Kipo picked her up.

"You tell me to do something I don't want to and still take me." Wolf uttered. "Why."

"Well, when you put it like that, I don't think I should anymore." Kipo ser her down. "If you won't let me do your hair, I might as well do mine! Sorry Pup."

Kipo ruffled her hair, walking past her and back inside. Oh. Now Wolf feels bad! "Kipo I'll let you do it!" Wolf ran after her. "I'll let you hold me for four to five minutes-"

"Forty-five minutes!?"

"Fine!!"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Kipo, without Wolf's permission, returned to the Timbercat Forest. She was only caught, because she was quiet for more than four minutes. "Wolf!-" Kipo backed up. "You shouldn't be here-"

"Neither should you." Wolf glared. "We were told to hide, Kipo. You are doing a terrible job of hidi-" She gasped. "Oh.."

Kipo turned back to Emilia, pulling Wolf over, "It's best not to look.." Kipo picked her up. "Hold your breath.."

Wolf gripped Kipo's shirt, averting her gaze. Kipo pounced, climbing from tree to tree, reaching the main one. Kipo kept Wolf's head down, walking towards the large doors. She pushed them open, Timbercats eating what appeared to be seafood. "Kipo has returned!" Molly yelled.

Cats looked quickly, axes being pulled out, caps hitting the tables. "Kipo!"

"Cat once more I smell it!"

Yumyan jumped over, snorting, "Oak."

"Hammerpaw." Kipo rose a brow.

He wailed, hugging Kipo, Wolf grunting as she was squashed between the two cats. "I tHoUghT yOu wErE dEaD!"

"How dare you think so little of me Yumyan." She chuckled. "I'm healing just fine and have returned to see how you all are."

Yumyan set her down, sniffling, "We're glad you're okay-- Scarelegmane has called off everything!"

Wolf and Kipo perked, "He's called off the war he started?" Wolf walked over.

"We were suprised too." Molly hopped by them. "But he made an announcement and his birds have gone off and started fixing destroyed things."

Kipo hummed, "We'll go speak to them, then. Can we borrow Pierre?"

. . .

Kipo sent the flea off, heading underground with Wolf, knocking on the walls. They opened, Benson peeking out. He gasped, "Kipo-"

"Hey, did we miss anything?" She smiled.

"Yes, alot. Too much actually--" Benson guided her inside. "Dave came back too, he led a chicken here and the timbercats killed it this morning."

"Oh darn, I had hoped he'd died." Kipo sighed. "Next time."

"How dare you." Dave walked over, a slice of chicken in his hand. "I was a hard worker--!"

Kipo pushed his head down, "You were used to house a bomb, that you set off too far from where we needed it." Kipo glared. "You died, that is not working hard."

"For humans it is!" Dave huffed.

"Which you are not." She pushed him aside. "Take me to Billions, I need to speak to him."

. . .

"But as the anti-mute still roams, it may be found by not so welcoming humans." Billions uttered, offering notes. "So I comprised several solutions that may or may not work to fight back in mutes."

Lio hummed, "It looks great, but have we even--"

Billions perked, looking back, "Kipo-!"

"Billions!" She rushed over, tackling him.

He sighed heavily in relief, nuzzling her cheek, "Oh Kipo, I was so worried about you.."

She slumped, relaxing in his hold, "I was worried too Billions.." Kipo nuzzled into his shoulder. "And I've got good news!"

                  To be continued.