Entertainment. [6]

"Bring me some form of entertainment please." Kipo said.

Billions [Light Blue] left the room, and came back with Wolf. And she was confused. She was just pulled out of her room as she was about to go in. Kipo took off her hood and cape, leaving it on her throne as she walked over to her. "Hm...This'll do. You're dismissed." Kipo said.

He snickered and left the room. Along with the other wolves. "W-What'll do?" Wolf muttered.

"Do you know anything fun to do?"

"F-Fun?" Wolf repeated, moving back as Kipo leaned in.

"Yeah, something entertaining. You know?"

"M-Maybe?"

"Great!" Kipo said excitedly, standing back up.

Wolf fell back, and covered her face with her hood. So embarrassed.

                       ^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Kipo purred as Wolf did her hair. "This is some nice entertainment. Never done anything like this." Kipo said, looking up at her.

Wolf pushed her head back down, and continued brushing the mutes hair. "Don't move." Wolf mumbled.

Kipo shot up, and ran towards her throne, immediately putting on her hood and cape. Just as she covered her tail, Lio rushed in. He ran towards Wolf and examined her. "Benson said he couldn't find you– So I thought you got kidnapped– And I started panicking–" Lio mumbled.

"I'm fine Mr.Oak.." Wolf muttered.

Kipo walked back over to them. "She was just with me, although she did get kidnapped in a way..." Kipo mumbled.

"WHAT!?" Lio shouted.

"It's fine! They just brought me here, nothing more!" Wolf said, reassuringly.

He calmed down and glared at the mute. "Did you send them to get her? Were you the one who kidnapped her?"

Kipo fixed her posture, looking pretty intimidating. "Assuming is very inapropriate sir." Kipo snarled.

"If you layed a finger on her I'll–"

"You'll what? Hurt me? Gang up on me? 'Oh woe is me, I'm in danger.'" The mute said sarcastically. "I would never hurt her, let alone force her to do something against her own will." Kipo said.

Lio was silent. So was Wolf, wondering how she stood up to an adult. Also quite uneasy, as Kipo had cared so much about the smaller girl. "Don't insult me in my own home. Let alone assume I would hurt another living being." The mute huffed.

She whistled, and not even a second later, all the wolves rushed in, surrounding her. "Change of plans, we're going out." Kipo said, walking towards the door.

Her pack followed her steps, most of them snarled at the humans who insulted their Alpha. And the others, just followed. As soon as they left, Wolf faced the older guy. "What the heck Lio!? You just got on the Alpha's bad side!"

"You're defending her? You've only known her for 2 days! We don't even know if we can trust her!"

"So?! I trust her! She hasn't even touched me yet! She wouldn't hurt anyone!" Wolf shouted.

"To your room. We will sort this out later." Lio said.

Wolf groaned and rushed to her room. "Trusting a mute..That we haven't even known for that long.. Why does Wolf even care about her so much? Unless she– Oh.." Lio sighed and rubbed the back of his neck.

                           ~••••••••••~

"Who do those humans think they are? Threatening our Alpha like that..!" Carlson huffed.

A few other wolves huffed in agreement. "It's okay guys, they don't trust us because we're mutes. They will eventually though." Kipo said, taking off her hood.

"Why don't we just eat them?" One of the wolves asked.

Kipo stayed silent as her face grew warm. "Oo oo!" Carlson said, raising his paw. "Because our Alpha likes one of the humans!" He said, his tail wagging swiftly.

The wolves looked over at Kipo, trying to see her face. She burried her face in her hands and groaned. "He is right!" They all shouted. "Is it the bug?" A few asked.

"Or that human boy?" The others questioned.

"It's none of those you dum dums!" Carlson said. "It's that girl with the wolf skin!"

Kipo trembled, still hiding her face. They all cheered and nudged their Alpha. "Hey Alpha! Who won the game?" Carlson asked.

Kipo removed her hands from her face, and cleared her throat. "Well, you all got the same score. And I know what you guys did."

They all went to dog pile her, their tail wagging swiftly. "We love you Alpha!" They all said in unison.

"Awh. I love you guys too."

'CRASH'

                     To be continued.